How to start trading

Rate this topic

For everyone it is the same rule. You have to learn the mechanism of trading. Whether you have millions to invest or few hundred, you will only make money if you know how to make profit. First start study and do demo trading. Learn how a strategy work. The most important think I suggest every new trade is they should learn trading psychology. I trade with XeroMarkets broker because I find their educational resources very help. I often study them.

Do not trust any unregulated trading brokers. Brokers are always not scammers and always not good. You can find the best broker by checking their regulation and licensed programs. The brokers who don’t have any trading license are not good at all. Forex4you is one of the highly regulated Forex brokers in the retail Forex market who always ensure the security of their client’s funds and investments. SO, I feel very secured with them.

Every new traders should use demo account before trading in live account. Because demo account helps him to know all the basics of forex trading. Without knowing the basics of forex, it is quite impossible to make the investment into profit. At first, investing in live account is a very risky decision. When trader gets all knowledge and become pro in forex trading than he should move to demo account. When I was new in this market I also opened a demo account in TP Global FX. it helps me to understand about forex. It makes me professional enough to invest in live account. I am still trading with them.

Traders should start trading with demo account because the issue of learning is up to all. But there are a huge number of traders who don’t want to g through demo account. So, mind set-up to trade demo should be implanted. FXDirects broker allows traders easily access to demo and live account. The broker is globally established and provides all time active customer support.

• 1 year later...

I suppose forex market is a good opportunity to earn money. First of all, you need to know a lot of info about the market. In order to understand the market and choose the right broker for trading, you need to learn all available info about brokers. You can surf the net and read this information. I can recommend u one site which calls Finarm com. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. You can visit it and learn all necessary information.

In FX trading all important trading tips and advice indicates to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. But according to my trading experience I think in spite of having good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker.  Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly

In Forex trading a trader can earn huge profit in a short time by using leverage which is a powerful trading tool. By checking the volume of leverage trader can select their broker in trading. In the business the high leverage can also bring high risk. But with my reliable and regulated trading broker Tpglobalfx I am using the high leverage 1:500, besides of using risk management techniques to control the risks.