Dukascopy Bank Airdrop - Earn 9 euro for account opening and 9 euro for each refferal

Rate this topic

👉A new Swiss bank named Dukascopy has been opened , this bank give free € 9 for everyone when the open an account and verify their Kyc, to get them you will need to use my 👇referral Code : WNC-JJ5 .
👉Also the bank provides a lot of financial service , but the most important thing is that they provide a debit card that allow you to withdraw your crypto currency into cash in any bank in the world
👉The official link of the site to learn more about this bank : http://bit.ly/dukascopyBank
👉Use my referral code : WNC-JJ5 to get the free 9 euro😍😍 .
👉The steps to open account on this site:
Download Dukascopy App from PlayStore or google play .
Register with your phone number using my referral code : WNC-JJ5 .
Then confirm the email
Then the ban will reserve 10 euro from your credit card to confirm your identity
Then pass to the step of verification of your identity Using your national ID or Passport
They will call you in their application, possible during the call your the picture of your passport or ID will not be clear, the reason is that they reduce the quality of the picture.
They will ask you for your name, date of birth and your number and then they will take a picture of you and your passport .
👉After 24 hours your account will be activated and they will gives you the 9 euro as a gift that you can withdraw yo your The bank account or any online bank .

👉 The official link of the site to learn more about this bank : http://bit.ly/dukascopyBank
Use my referral code : WNC-JJ5 to get the free 9 euro, also for every friend that you invite to the site using your refferal code will get you free 6 euro .😍😍