Greed is very dangerous for the Forex traders.

Rate this topic

Greed is very dangerous for the Forex traders and it will cause the failure of their trading life. A Forex trader most of the cases become greedy by getting profit once or twice. But it should not happen and greed should be controlled by them. By trading with the honest broker, I can always overcome all my trading weakness such as greed, emotion and overconfidence. So, that I can trade well and do better.

• 1 year later...

Most of the traders lose money because of greed. There is no place for greed and fear in trading. Regardless, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift hasty thoughts considers to a high-chance profile where plan is essential and particular organizing is a sure basic if a trading learner is to survive. I am trading both forex and Futures with Eurotrader broker. I like their instant trade execution.

On 10/7/2021 at 9:43 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing emotions must be able to be controlled properly, this is useful so that traders can become more leverage in improving existing skills, profits, and experiences for the better.

When we will start bringing down the Risks then our trading results will improve and make us Better Traders.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

One of the benefits of experienced traders is that they know how to handle greed and do technical analysis. In technical analysis, every single move of the market is considered as an opportunity. False breakouts are always unexpected and traders have to safeguard their capital through proper market analysis. FXOpulence charges low trading spread to traders. They allow traders access to educational resources. They allow traders with more than 400 technical tools and numerous enriched trading instruments including crypto500 and indices1000.