leverage and spread

Rate this topic

Among other facilities, leverage and spread are most important twos. These two facilities facilitate a trader and has role in enlarging and lowering trading profit. So traders focus on these two facilities while selecting broker. As an ECN broker, FXDirects broker offers leverage of 100:1 with narrow trading spread that enlarge trader’s profit.

Forex trading is very profitable but also risky business. Without risk there is no scope to earn huge money. This is why we need to ensure advance risk management technologies in our trading life. From my reliable broker Forex4you I have the advance technology based supports. They give me advance risk management tools such as- stop loss, trail stop and take profit. By using any of these risk management tool I can control my trading risk.

Every trader choose that kind of broker which has low spreads. Spreads is a very important tool in forex trading. Sometimes high spreads put a trader into danger. he may face loss because of high spreads. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. They give low spreads starts from 0.01 pips. It is very lower than most other brokers in the forex market. I love them because they don't change their rates. They always be helpful for me. I love them because of their low spreads and easy trading techniques.

I saw that Forexchief offers 1:1000 leverage , which is very generous from the broker. I personally will not use up to that,  but I've seen other traders looking for such leverage. Well, now you've got one. Forexchief spreads are also considerably low even for cryptocurrencies and commodities.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2020 at 11:51 AM, Margit said:

I saw that Forexchief offers 1:1000 leverage , which is very generous from the broker. I personally will not use up to that,  but I've seen other traders looking for such leverage. Well, now you've got one. Forexchief spreads are also considerably low even for cryptocurrencies and commodities.

Those are two very important ingredients to a spicy Forex career. We need good spreads and leverage always.

As a friendly and understanding trading partner I found ForexOne. With each and every trader they build good relationship and, in any situation, they stand by their traders and give 24/7 continuous support so the traders can solve any problem at any time. To motivate their clients, I appreciate that they give promotional offers like- cash bonus, deposit bonus and cash rebates systems. These kinds of opportunity vary rare broker supports in their platform.