Which broker to choose?

Rate this topic

Traders in Forex are confused about selecting broker because there are thousands of brokers available in market place classified into ECN, STP and Market maker. FXDirects is a regulated trading broker based on ECN standard. They provide smart technology with reliable trading interface which includes custom charter option. They ensure high security of funding.

Success is not so easy to achieve and in Forex market it is toughest job. So the Forex trader especially the beginners should work really very hard in order to achieve his trading success. Without good trading support gaining success is not so easily. This is why I join with Forex4you broker who is much experienced and advanced technology provider. They give different trading platforms and error free access facility.

Forex is the world’s biggest online investment market. The daily exceeding volume of this market is more than $ 4 trillion. People are very interested to this business. I also like this business and I select broker ForexOne for leading a successful Forex business. They always protect their client’s funds forever. They give extraordinary facilities so that as a trader I can earn better and trade safely and comfortably for lifetime.

A broker is an important element in forex trading. Without broker a trader cannot trade in forex market. It is the main duty as a trader is to choose a good broker or him. There are a lot of fake or scam brokers in the market. So, it is really difficult to choose the best one from all of the brokers in forex market. I had faced same problem while i was choosing a broker for me to trade. At last I found TP Global FX. They are really great in all sectors. They give low spreads start from 0.01 pips. They also give maximum leverage of 1:500. They also provide 24X5 customer service to their account holder. They also have diverse tradable instrument. There are 56 pairs of FX in their site. So, overall it is the best broker for me. I am still trading with them.

• 1 year later...

I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me as newbie to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find something good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.

Yes I don’t support earning first of all without learning. I think it is better if we choose the trading platform which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities which is really supportive to acquire exact market principle very rapidly.  

Proper risk and money management are essential to success as a FX trader. Every trader has inherently some risk factors. Managing these risks in a sensible way will certainly help in long run. Traders should not trade money which they can't lose, because traders can't have the patience to profit due to the pressure of losing.

I am trading with Forex4you. I always execute my trader with proper risk and money management. They are very helpful. They always help me to make my decisions correctly and they also provide 24/7 customer support. I am very pleased with their services.

On 7/30/2021 at 8:46 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

If we will select a Reputed Broker like FXOpen Markets we can get more SUCCESS 🙂