Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
John Vaughan

Regulation of brokers

Regulation is amazingly significant in light of the way that it offers protection to clients and our money, in case we are not regulated authentically then we could persevere through bona fide ways. I do everything wonderfully under XeroMarkets, as they are fully licensed and regulated, I feel it's all mind boggling for me to work under such association. I feel safe with my money  with them. 

I trade with FCA regualted broker Hotforex which offers compensation for investors in case of emergency. They also offer segregated accounts which is a big plus if you value safety of your funds. 

I will never recommend any broker that I have been used in my trading. The only broker I can recommend is Forex4you. Due to their effective customer service I can always handle my trading loss, apply risk management and money management techniques, active service by 24/7, easy withdraw without facing any error, fluent trading environment, instant cash back service, re-quote, slippage and dealing desk free trading platforms, so I can trade well.

the selection of existing brokers must be able to be considered properly, this is needed and needed so that traders can become better and get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading with Tickmill.