Most traders lose

Rate this topic

It has been said that 95% of the traders are loser. However, no such research paper exists that demonstrates this number right. The reason is generally speaking trading decisions are not established on sound research or took a stab at trading techniques, yet on sentiments, the prerequisite for preoccupation and the might want to make a million dollars in your dress. What traders reliably ignore is that trading is a calling and requires capacities that ought to be made over years. I am trading with XeroMarkets, a regulated broker with great trading environment. It provides a wide range of trading services. 

Most people have failed in forex market because of no knowledge about forex. In spite of that there are so many reasons to fail in the forex market. Some of them are Emotionally trading in the forex market, greediness, lack of knowledge, choosing wrong decisions, choosing wrong broker etc. Most of the traders fail in forex market because of choosing wrong broker. Brokers play an important role in successful trading. I am trading with TP Global FX. They help me to make profit consistently by giving low spreads and high leverage. I love their trading strategy and all facilities they are given.

• 3 years later...

You can invest your fund with Eurotrader broker because the broker is allowing you with a 111% deposit bonus. The broker offers free educational programs to traders. Their demo account is also useful for growing knowledge. The broker uses different regulated banks’ accounts to provide you sufficient security.

Broker selection should be carefully considered, as the broker serves as a bridge for traders to engage in forex trading. Therefore, it is important to pay attention to and choose the right broker, in order for traders to experience comfort and security in conducting their trades with Tickmill broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Scalper is a type of trader, he like to open and close his position for a several times with quick period. Many brokerage don't like scalper because their chance to get profit is high. So brokerage have terms to hold a position up to 10 minutes or your profit will be canceled. But now I am trading with FreshForex and I am satisfied, FreshForex allow me to doing scalping without limit and without minimum time, it is totally allowed (no hidden terms) So if you are a scalper, just join FreshForex and start trading.

• 2 weeks later...