WANT TO EARN MORE ON CRYPTOCURRENCY ???? HERE IS ONE SOLUTION FOR YOU “BOOM”

Rate this topic

BOOM is a new type of utility token with self-destructing mechanism, based on Ethereum smart contract. BOOM project is a social experiment, aiming at exploring the market influence of an extremely deflationary cryptocurrency, and it will validate the effect of BOOM token as a hedge against the rapid inflation in token ecosystem.

1*_iNwsQLEzEA63_pRpiioGw.png?q=20
1*_iNwsQLEzEA63_pRpiioGw.png

The origin of BOOM is simple, once users transfer BOOM to others, 1% of the total transfer amount is automatically destroyed at the same time. The initial total supply of BOOM is 1 billion. The supply will decrease due to transactions, and no new BOOM will be issued then. The destruction of BOOM token will run automatically on chain, written in Ethereum smart contract.

1*kSBbyE7rknG7RQbLeLignw.png?q=20
1*kSBbyE7rknG7RQbLeLignw.png

No one can interfere. When taking insight into bitcoin and litecoin supply halving history, you can find that destroying the liquidity can cause positive market expectations, and may cause a value increase. Now Boom provides a whole new supply curve, which is much more radical.

1*sflssgBqMJWqxoJdxxREsA.png?q=20
1*sflssgBqMJWqxoJdxxREsA.png

It is a direct reduction in supply of token. As users increase and BOOM circulation speeds up, destruction of BOOM will also accelerate. Once a user buys BOOM, he/she can only sell 99% to others, so the ‘Price Increase’ Expectation will be there naturally. That situation makes users prefer to hold, if the pump is not big enough. Increasing total amount = fiat currency ,Total volume is constant = Bitcoin,Declining Total Volume = BOOM

1*F7mqPz4M1XX1H7XRK0U7ng.png?q=20
1*F7mqPz4M1XX1H7XRK0U7ng.png

GET IN TORCH WITH ME ON
Twitter:- https://twitter.com/boomtoken
Telegram :- https://t.me/boomtoken
And Get The Evrr Best here ,,, Guarantee you smile Withb Awesome Profit Precent An Good Earning In A Very Legiti Way …..

Looking Forward To Get n Torch With Me With Any Of My Contact Link Below