IS IT EASY TO USE DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS ON BINANCE EXCHANGE?

Rate this topic

Watch this video

https://youtu.be/_mM5-fB8t9w
Introduction
This is a feature that we have all been asking for such a long time and Binance has finally launched this platform. And today, we are going to show you how to use this platform yourself.

And if you do find this post informative, I would greatly appreciate it. If you would give this post a thumbs up and it helps to boost the post to be shared by more people down the road and overall, it helps the adoption of cryptocurrencies.

So, if you are a new user to Binance, go to register to fill out the basic info and get yourself logged in. Here is the link to sign up to Binance, it is a referral link if you use that link it will not cost you anything.

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg

Binance is not necessarily going to directly to do the transaction. So, go ahead and make the payment.
Now we do have to fill out some information. I know we hate to do it, we hate to put it in our personal info and do KYC but we have to do it.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Once you do that, the page you are going to see is the first name on credit card last name, etc. Put in your credit card info and go ahead to pay now.
So, go ahead and press pay now, You are going to see your I.D. page.

Screenshot_4.jpg

You do have to send in post a picture and with your ID, the front back of your driver’s license, your I.D. card etc. and then fill out all this information.
So, once you finish putting in your verification information, it will take a couple of minutes to process that info and then your transaction will be confirmed and you will get a thank you page.

Screenshot_5.jpg

So, if we want to be in the bitcoin market, we would press Bitcoin here and then say, for example, I wanted to go to Cardano which is an A.D.A. so make sure you know your ticker symbols, go to A.D.A. and they also list out the name here Cardano.

Screenshot_6.jpg

Conclusion
Using Debit or Credit Cards On Binance is very simple. I really like how they created a step by step process.
It’s not too techie, not advanced or anything like that. Any beginner can go through the process and do this now. Also, I think this is going to be a huge competition for platforms like Coinbase.
As of right now, Coinbase is the number one on-ramp for cryptocurrencies and Binance is the number one exchange for all other alternative coins.
Now, Binance has everything that Coinbase has. You really don’t need to use Coinbase that much when you can just use Binance and have all of your credit card payments directly sent into your funds tab and then you’re all good to go.
So let me know in the comments below, what you guys think about this whole little system. If you like it or if you don’t like it.
to know more : https://binancewiki.io/debit-credit-cards-binance/