CRYPTO TRADING BOT: TRADESANTA FOR BINANCE REVIEW

Rate this topic

In today’s post, I’m going to be reviewing TradeSanta for Binance, a brand new automated crypto trading bot, that is available for free right now to try out and trade the crypto markets 24/7 on autopilot.

So, as you can see, I’m here at the Website right now TradeSanta.com. And basically what I’m going to do is go through the Website and all the aspects of the actual service itself and show you a bit of the background in the actual interface because I’m actually testing it out right now myself.

So, just to give you a quick overview and some things that are key to this service TradeSanta supports the following exchanges right now: Binance.com Exchange, Bitfinex, Bittrex and hit BTC with more coming soon.

Screenshot_1.jpg

So, it’s a super-powerful interface guys but it is very simplified as well so it works for both experienced and beginner traders.
I’ll walk you through the platform but essentially the way this works guys is through an algorithm, which has been developed to support long and short positions, take profits and track progress, use technical indicators and filters and have an unlimited number of bots and trading pairs as well.
Now, if we scroll down here, as you can see right now, there are 3707 active trading bots, over 973977 completed deals and 19091 active users on this platform. (updated 12/08/19)

Screenshot_2.jpg

How to Setup Binance Bot on TradeSanta:

It is very simple though, you can literally set this thing up within 10 minutes. It’s super easy. It works efficiently and has other different features including extra orders, which has a really nice one.

if you can see this schematic basically, what it does, is if the market fluctuates based on your initial strategy, the bot will actually optimize for that and create a new strategy.

Screenshot_3.jpg
Screenshot_4.jpg

There is a lot of things out there to explain this process though if you are unsure or your experience but it is pretty easy. You go to the exchange of choice.

So for me, it’s Binance you head over to your API settings any create any API. Now from here, you’ll be generated an API key and a secret key as well and you will input them into the TradeSanta for Binance bot.

Screenshot_5.jpg

Conclusion:

However, from my experience and the experience of my colleagues as well that I’ve spoken to about crypto trading bots. These things can be very very lucrative guys if you do set them up correctly.

You’ll be very impressed with some of the results that you can obtain.

Screenshot_6.jpg

You can come and check that out as well. I highly recommend it but that’s basically it for TradeSanta. I’m sure you guys will be able to set this up seamlessly if you’d have any problems drop in the comments and I’ll be happy to help.

But there is lots of documentation available for you guys to get help with setting this thing up.

So, jump over to TradeSanta.com. and let me know what you will think.

More info at : https://binancewiki.io/tradesanta-for-binance/