Over confident

Rate this topic

Really being overconfident is ghastly. At exhibit I am not arrogant. Regardless, there was time when I used to get rash at my initial life trading. At whatever point I won 2 or 3 nonstop trades, I curved up noticeably haughty. Thusly I used to open more low probability trade and accomplished hardship. Regardless, at show I detest that. In the end I essentially open trade if it meets my motivation introduce. In case I don't get any set up, I don't open any trade. I trade with XeroMarkets. I like their low spreads and instant withdrawal facility. They also have over 77 trading instruments. 

Overconfidence is detrimental to one’s career because no one in Forex can assure a forex signal. So it is in born difficult for a trader to make a correct decision over the market. But traders should focus on some issues to trade confidently. One of those issues is right broker choosing. FXDirects is an ECN-standard broker offering high security of funding to traders with all facilities moderately.

By doing Forex trading you can become rich or you can lose everything and everything depends on your performance the broker section. How much your trading performance is well enough the trading success is depending on that. With ForexOne trading broker I am trading from a long time. They have good assistance for their new traders and even for the experienced traders so you can always trade well and develop your trading skill easily.

Forex is a risky market. In this market, no trader can give surety to get profit. But Most of the traders can assume the result.  So, in some sense they can confidently trade for some pairs. But over confidence can be a big problem for your trade. Confidence is good but over confidence is very bad. Over confidence can be the cause of loss. So always trade in those where you have confidence.  But it is not sure that,  those trades can surely make profit for you. A good broker like TP Global FX can help you to take decision.  They help you to take decision by thinking of losses may happen. 

Overconfidence is always detrimental to a trader and qualities that destroy a Forex trader among them overconfidence is one. Traders better trade with moderate risk to earn moderate amount of profit indeed. FXDirects broker offers leverage of 100:1 so traders can extend their lot size at a certain amount that extends trader’s profitability indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

Pleasae don't be over confident. Be careful with your broker, you have to understand what type is your broker. If your broker is a DD type, it is mean that you against your broker, you will never win, because that's how that broker make any money. But if your broker is an NDD type, it is mean that you trading against market, your broker never played you. So that's why I choose FreshForex as my broker because FreshForex is an NDD type and FreshForex is a reliable broker.

• 6 months later...

Confidence is very important to achieve good trading and good success in forex trading, so in forex we should work with confidence so that we can succeed in forex and also get good profit. But in the forex we should not have overconfidence which may cause us to loss and our account can be washed in the forex.