Jeunesse MLM Company Review - Is it Scam or Legit?

Jeunesse Global is one of the leading manufacturer and distributor of skin care products, cosmetics, and health supplements(which they claim as 100% natural). But do you know whether this MLM Business Opportunity is Scam or Legit? 

Here is the complete and genuine review about jeunesse MLM Company https://infinitemlmsoftware.com/blog/jeunesse-global-mlm-review

• 10 months later...

I never really heard about this too. I am not going to claim that I am a girly girl. Instead I have been a tomboy since I can remember. It has always been kind of uncomfortable to me especially when it came to gender identity. It was very hard for me to explain to my parents that I am transgender. Since I was not a man it wasn't an option for me to do drag and kind of immerse myself in the persona. After years of being in the closet I came out to my parents though and now am in the process of transitioning. I have started hormonal replacement therapy as well as I have been looking at different plastic surgeons that specialize in gender corrective surgery. I am currently thinking of using the services of this clinic in Seattle here: https://www.cosmeticsurgeryforyou.com/ftm-top-surgery-bellvue-kirkland-lynnwood/ . I have heard a lot of good opinions regarding the doctors and the recovery process. I am still thinking but I am going  down there to meet with my potential surgeon. Please wish me luck