Sports betting

Rate this topic

• 5 months later...

I really like this layout. So what is your favorite sports then? Mine is obviously football. I feel really good at that. I will check out your bookmaker as I always like to learn something new. In my turn I suggest this https://100betz.com/ very good betting website where you can make your best predictions for football teams too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Most of all, I won 2 thousand dollars, my friend and I bet on various matches and decided to make a combined bet, which turned out to be a coefficient of 20. We often do this, but fortunately sometimes, when we realize that the bet will not work out, we use the option cancel bet on hollywoodbets, because sometimes it is clearly visible. Usually we are not so lucky, but at that time we were very happy to win)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello. Quite interesting question. I bet on football quite often, usually it is only for fun but several times I won around $100. I don't bet a lot of so win is not so high. By the way what bookmaker do you use? I found Parimatch https://www.ua-football.com/en/betting/bookmakers/11-parimatch how do you think is it good option to try?

• 1 month later...