Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Max

trading knowledge

If you want o get maximal result from this market place, besides good trading knowledge you also have to make sure the most credible broker, otherwise that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life despite of good trading knowledge.

Trading knowledge is vital for us to be able to succeed and that’s where we need to be good enough with making consistent efforts. But that is not just all.

We need also to focus towards making various investment to generate consistent income. I found some very handy tips at https://techmoran.com/2019/06/22/3-passive-income-ideas-that-really-work/, as it highlights a lot of parts that people should take note off.

Be careful with broker you choose, I was trading with Etoro Broker and I got a very bad experience, Etoro just cancel my bonus when I was use it to hold my position, so when they do it, my margin is going down, what happen next? Of course I got MC and I loss all of my money. This is how they mess with me, with you. So just be careful with broker you choose.