Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
  • Announcements

• Dennis#MD

New contests on TopGoldForum   10/11/2017

Brand new contest in TGF Cash Folder, with cash prizes for our members: My favorite movie contest. Good luck
cimonitor

SurfOneDay - surfoneday.com

Launching Sunday!

I am not the Admin.

SURFONEDAY.COM

DOUBLE YOUR ADVERTISING DOLLARS!

SPEND $5.00 TO ADVERTISE, GET $10.00 BACK! *plus any earnings*

Hours Of Operation

Site is only open for surf earning ONE DAY ONLY (27 hours total)

Sunday at 9:00 Pm E.S.T until Monday at 12:00 midnight E.S.T.

You can log into your account, buy credits, change your profile, upgrade your account, add your advertising, add credits to your links, banners etc. You can refer new members to the site and earn the referral cash, everything on the site is operational everyday 24/7 except for the surf pages for earning.

WHY?

This will create one hot gathering spot for members as well as advertisers! You can even chat with other surfers while you are surfing! Get to know your fellow members! All members will know, that this site pays cash! But you must be here on the only day the site is open to earn! This will allow advertisers to know where to go if they want something seen! Everyone will know that the place to be on Mondays is right here! Surfoneday!

How much does it cost to join this site?

Joining the site costs you $0 - However to earn cash from surfing you must become an upgraded member! You must be willing to advertise yourself, to earn from the other advertisers! Upgrading costs you just $5.00 (plus processor fees), but by using our site, you will get $10.00 back for upgrading plus, anything else you can earn at the time you are upgraded. **Please read further for details about upgrading** Even as a free member, you can earn .50 cents cash, per upgraded referral you bring to the site! So you can join the site for free, then refer enough people to the site to buy your upgrade, so in the end, joining is free, and even your upgrade can be earned for free! Then you will be paid the $10.00 for upgrading and paid any cash earned while you are upgraded!

How much do I earn by participating?

*Free and Upgraded members*

You earn 5 points (5 cents)per free referral

You earn 50 cents per upgraded referral

Everytime your referral upgrades, you will earn another 50 cents!

*Upgraded Members Only*

You earn 1/2 credit per 12 second page viewed in surf.

You earn 2 points per 30 second email read

1 credit = 1 Cent

1 point = 1 Cent

How does the site work and how can I request payment?

As soon as you upgrade your account, you are added to the bottom of the "upgraded list". While you are upgraded, you have access to the surf pages and other earnings on the site. Upgrades will last until you have earned double your money back from the upgraded list.

When another member upgrades their account, the person at the top of the upgraded list will receive $2.50 into their account. When this member receives a total of $10.00 from this list (4 new upgrades), You will get an email from admin that your upgrade has expired. You then have three choices you can make:

1)You can take the $10.00 (plus any earnings made) and request total payout and return to being a free member.

2)You can go to your redeem page and upgrade once again using your account cash and let your account ride. All cash remains in your account,(Minus the $5.00 to upgrade again) you are added to the upgraded list again (to earn another $10.00), you get your ad package again. (200 surf views, 5,000 Banner Impressions) and you still have access to all the earning pages on the site.

3)You can go to your redeem page and upgrade once again using your account cash, and request the difference as your payout. Ex: You have earned the $10.00 and You have earned another $1.25 | You can go to the redeem page, use your account cash to keep your upgrade active, then request a $6.25 payout. You are added to the upgraded list again (to earn another $10.00), you get your ad package again. (200 surf views, 5,000 Banner Impressions) and you still have access to all the earning pages on the site. **This would be the best way to remove cash earned and keep your upgraded status. This allows you to keep doubling your money over and over, get more advertising for yourself over and over, plus taking a steady payout from the site!**

**Free members that are earning just for referring can go to their redeem page and use cash earned to upgrade your accounts or request a payout at $5.00 or (500 points) by contacting admin. Just hit the contact button in your members area and send a request for payout.**

Upgrading only lasts until I earn $10.00?

Yes, think of it this way:

When you upgrade for just $5.00, you are purchasing advertising.

You get 200 hits in the surf section to a site of your choice.

You get a Banner Ad - 5,000 impressions

Now, when your username is added to the payment list, you will receive $10.00 back for advertising! 200% ROI! (return on investment) While your name is on this list, you can view surf ads and earn a 1/2 credit (1/2 cent) each ad looked at (Sunday night and Monday) or read emails to earn 2 points (2 cents) If and when emails go out. These are earnings on top of the $10.00 you will get back on your investment.

SIGNUP HERE

Update from the Admin:

Tomorrow is the first day of open surf!!!!

Opens at 9:00 PM (E.S.T.) Don't forget!

Ste details at this time:

230 Members

77 Upgraded members

So far $289.78 paid to members even before our first official surf day!

For tomorrow's surf, we have 120 sites loaded up for viewing at this time.

**Only upgraded members are able to surf the pages for 1/2 cent per page

view!**

So it's not too late! Get yourself upgraded today, and get on the list! Remember

everytime your name is on that list, once you reach the top you are paid $10!

That's double your money back!

Only $5 to upgrade,

you get double your money back,

plus, the advertising that comes with your upgrade!

You can not loose! With $289 being

paid out so far, and some members on their 3rd cycle, this is working! So once again,

please consider upgrading! Keep the site pumping along!

**Upgrade cut off for tomorrow's surf is tonight at midnight!**

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and as most of you, I have plans! So I do not want

to sit on the computer all day doing last minute upgrades! So I will stay up late

tonight, and all members that have upgraded (up till midnight tonight) will be all

set for the surfing tomorrow night. Those that come in late, will have to wait until

next week to earn from surfing.

** GET UPGRADED BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT !! E.S.T.***

Have a great weekend, and get ready for the big night, tommorrow night!

Good luck everyone.

Will Pattison

Surfoneday.com

Staff

A Letter has been sent to the Admin., with an invitation to our Forum

and requesting that they add our banner and linking it to their thread on the forum.

so the members know where to get info. and updates and of course visit...

:coffee:

Reviews say Will is an honest Admin., counted among the few we have...

Always "Play Safe" folks

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Thank you, SkyLady!!

The Admin informed me that the surf on Monday will be a 12 Second Manual Surf with a chat feature.

Everyone still has time to upgrade 5.00 before the 1st surf this monday! Remember you double your money.

You can cash it out or reinvest all or some.

Will Pattison is a very pro-active Admin who runs other well working sites on the net.

Get in line..all upgrades are shown by username so you know when you are about to double!

cimonitor

Staff

Letter from the Admin. of SurfOneDay:

I started a link page where members can vote, or join to see other great paying and honest

sites..

Thank you for letting me know.

Will

Thank you Will, for putting our Banner in... :thumbup:

The link page is at the top of the Members Menu

Leave Site Comments or Vote

After you log in...

Our Banner is there !!!

:clover: :gathering: :clover:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Okay, I'm in and have my TGF Advertizement sent in...

Haven't gone through all the goodies in there yet, but looks quite different and interesting...

skylady :thumbup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

cimonitor was Paid again today from SurfOneDay. :thumbsup:

Dear Richard Daigle, (cimonitor)

You've got cash! William Pattison ([email protected]) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: May, 10 2009 4:26:05 AM

Amount Sent: $12.00 USD

Sender Name: William Pattison

Sender Email: [email protected]

Reference Number: 8CAE1-8BC4D-20374,

Staff

Notice from Admin. 5-10-09:

Cut off for upgrading and surfing tonight was last night at midnight! If you have upgraded today, MAY 10th then you might not get to surf tonight! Today is Mother's Day and I like most of you have plans!

I will try and get all caught up on upgrades tonight and tomorrow afternoon.

To try and get you all access to the surf before it ends tomorrow night at midnight.

Upgrades could take up to 48 hours (stated on the site terms)

But I try to get them done every 24 hours.

Please DO NOT EMAIL ME about upgrades today. I will not be home.

** Again, it's Mother's Day!** "Happy Mothers Day to all Moms"

I will get you upgraded in order that you paid, as soon as I can. Thanks everyone...

Will

Surfoneday.com

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff
27 hours of surf time is turned on:

I just turned on the surf pages! Go get em !

There are currently 150 sites for viewing!
Remember youearn .5 credit or 1/2 cent per page viewed.
There is no requirement to surf on this site!
But at 1/2 cent per 12 second view... I dont
think we will have problems getting your sites seen!

I will be doing upgrades all night again, so more pages will be added. Remember
you have until tomorrow night at midnight to come do your surfing!

**** This is the first surf day. Though the scripts have been tested over and over,
There are always things that come up. Please be patient as I will try and fix these things
as they come up.
Again, this is the first time we have had massive surf... so look around, be sure everything is ok..
make sure you are getting credited...

...any problems... just email me.

Also remember that there is a chat section, right on the left side while you are surfing!
Get to know your fellow members... It dosnt have to be boaring! You never know who you might run into, or what new friends you might make!

Have a good night..

And here's wishing luck to all of us.. and to the new site!

Will
Surfoneday.com

:thumbup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Paid Again from SurfOneDay! :thumbsup:

Thank you Will.

Dear Richard Daigle, (cimonitor)

You've got cash! William Pattison ([email protected]) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: May, 13 2009 7:10:55 PM

Amount Sent: $20.00 USD

Sender Name: William Pattison

Sender Email: [email protected]

Reference Number: 9AA77-8F478-0D89C,

I don't know why anyone wouldn't upgrade on this site. This is one of the best sites I've ever had the pleasure of being involved with. When there is so much junk out there and so many outright thieves it is nice to see honesty and upfront good advertising opportunity by a fellow online marketer. SurfOneDay is working and working well so not upgrading is just foolish. I'm marketing this site everywhere I can. I already have 14 referrals and I've never had my downline grow that quickly...there's a very good reason. This site sells itself!!!

Staff

Admin. UpDate: May 18th, 2008

Due to the problems we had with that one site locking everyone

out and throwing you off the site I am going to extend the surf tonight

until 11:00 Pm E.S.T. so that's and extra two hours!

**Remember the first week was until midnight... but now the surf schedule

is 9 to 9 (24 hours) SURFONEDAY.... Sunday night until Monday night.***

If you have not seen all the sites offered this week, there is

still time to come take a look! An extra 2 hours.

I will do another update either later on tonight or tomorrow night.

Still got a few bugs to fix, plus some good news coming for everyone!

STAY TUNED! HAPPY SURFING!

Will

Surfoneday.com

:thumbup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Big Update from Admin Will Pattison:

Hey there everyone.

After 9 straight hours on the computer today.. I think the site is now new,

refreshed, upgraded, everything done. I think! I did it all pretty quick and I was

doing like 10 things at one time. So please if you have time, come log in, click around

and see if I missed anything, or if a button dosen't work, or missing a page. Ect.

I added things that should make everything go a little smoother, and quicker, and

hopefully easier to understand and find.

One big change you will see is the new upgrade! Platinum upgrade. Same exact details

as the Gold Upgrade only you get more advertising, and more money at the top of the list.

You will see that some have already squeaked in, and Im sure there will a flood of upgrades tonight. So if you have put something in today, or tonight, give me a little time

to get it all straight. I am going to take a break for a bit, as I have been on here all day.,

I will get back on probably later on tonight, then play catch up tomorrow night. So just give me a little time. As long as everything is caught up before Sunday night.. that is the important thing!

If you have not yet upgraded, there is a brand new fresh list to jump on! "Early bird gets the worm!" This upgrade again has the exact same workings as the Gold list did, so if

you have been paid by the Gold list once or twice, this list is going to do the exact same thing... only for three times as much!

The ad manager is up, the new redeem page is done - should make putting in your

ads and pages easier and better to understand.

The surf contest script is in, still have to test it out, but it is in. Also, the report button

is suppose to be fixed now as well.. We will see this coming Sunday. Hopefully there will be

no need to use it, but you all know how that goes.

Come take a look around, any thing missing, or problems found please email me so

I can correct them.

Thanks everyone. Have a good night.

Will

I have been paid! :thumbsup:

I requested payment from Admin and about an hour later I recieved it! Proof of AlertPal payment pasted below:

Info Details

Date: 5/28/2009 2:08:34 PM

Reference No: 14B7B-14843-42612

Transaction Type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: William Pattison

[email protected]

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $15.36 USD

Purchase Type: Other

Note: Payout.... Surfoneday.com

Thank you,Will !

I invest 21$! With less than 3 weeks I got 15$ back!

And my name is still on the top of the list! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Staff

Congatulations lucas !!!

;)

I have been paid! :thumbsup:

I requested payment from Admin and about an hour later I recieved it! Proof of AlertPal payment pasted below:

Info Details

Date: 5/28/2009 2:08:34 PM

Reference No: 14B7B-14843-42612

[email protected]

Amount: $15.36 USD

Note: Payout.... Surfoneday.com

Thank you,Will !

I invest 21$! With less than 3 weeks I got 15$ back!

And my name is still on the top of the list! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Date: 6/1/2009 8:08:04 PM

Reference No: 35BA1-000C1-CE59B

[email protected]

Amount: $10.61 USD

Note: payout on Surfoneday.com