Compare Forex Brokers

Rate this topic

There are two main categories of brokers:

• ECN/STP Brokers (No-Dealing-Desk)

An ECN (Electronic Communications Network) is a Forex broker electronically connected to the ECN network of banks. An STP(Straight-Through-Processing) Forex broker routes its client orders electronically to a liquidity provider. Both ECN and STP brokers place their client orders directly in the global currency market without any human intervention. ECN/STP brokers are categorized as NDD brokers (No-Dealing-Desk).

https://tradingcenter.org/images/Blog/

Get more information to Compare Forex Brokers right now.

Thanks

Forex trading gives me money, experience and well- reputation so I love Forex trading. Since 3 years I have been trading at ForexOne Company who is very well-known and trusted. This is highly registered broker so there is no scope for any cheating. They always ensure higher security of their clients’ funds and investment. They even give 24/7 continuous support to solve all their clients’ problem and give good tips for their trading.

In Forex market Forex4you is the best service provider and leading broker. To their clients by providing best facilities they gained trust. For their active customer service they won many awards in this market place. In any time you can reach them if any question arrived or for anything by 24/7. They allow e-mail, live chat, and  direct calling for their clients. In different countries they founded different branches to facilitate their traders.

There are thousands of trading brokers available in Forex market and these brokers are classified in ECN, STP and Market maker. ECN brokers are more popular in market place. Traders run after ECN brokers because they use high technology of trading as well as able enough to ensure high security of funding. As an FMRRC-regulated and highly regulated broker I know FXDirects indeed.