Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
baabroz1

Explain Googlebot?

Crawling. Crawling is the process by which Googlebot discovers new and updated pages to be added to the Google index. We use a huge set of computers to fetch (or "crawl") billions of pages on the web. The program that does the fetching is calledGooglebot (also known as a robot, bot, or spider).

Googlebot is a web crawling software search bot (also known as a spider or webcrawler) that gathers the web page information used to supply Google search engine results pages (SERP). Googlebot collects documents from the web to build Google's search index.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By selescharli
      Google assistant is one of the best products that have been provided by Google to its users. The application lets you launch other applications in your Android device, send messages, and much more.
      However, this voice assistant application from Google also comes with some serious issues. Some of them are reported as when Google assistant is unable to:
      ·          Work properly
      ·          Cant reply or talk
      ·          Other errors
      If you have also been facing such issues with your Google assistant app then here’s what all you can do to fix it.
      Easy Ways to Fix Google Assistant Errors   
      Check Permissions Settings
      ·         Navigate to the phone settings section and then select the Apps & notifications option
      ·         Next, scroll to the Google app and then tap on it
      ·         Now, select the Permissions option and then toggle-on all the permissions mentioned in the section
      ·         Re-launch the app and see if is working fine
      Ensure That “Ok Google” Is Turned On
      ·          Launch the Google application and then navigate to the More section
      ·          Select the Settings option and  then turn on the toggle switch for both Access with Voice Match and Unlock with Voice Match options
      ·          Now, test the application and see if it is working as expected
      Hence, you’ll be able to solve Google Assistant not working issue in your android device. Otherwise, contact technical support and get the proper help from the professionals.

• By Le Minh
      A meta description, sometimes called meta tag or meta description attribute, is an HTML element that provides a brief explanation about the content of the website. In other words, it’s the data behind the data, just like in metaphysics. Google uses the meta descriptions (along with the title tag and the URL) to come up with search results on its pages. You can usually recognize the meta description by taking a look at a web page’s search result. If the meta title helps the readers understand what the main subject of the paragraph is, the meta description helps the readers understand clearly what the content of the site is about. So, here are some reasons that imply the best about the importance of meta description.
      Full article here: Meta description: Why is it important for SEO?

• By baabroz1
      I want to start a business of Furniture so on google presence can you guys help me about boosting my business PPC & SEO?
    • By Naksh
      Is it possible to get SEO Results within 6 months of starting the same? It's been two months since I started and I see only a few of my keywords ranking yet.
  • Topics