Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Geman

How difficult is it to relieve chronic pain in my back?

It depends on what exactly problem do you have and what pain..I can only recommend to search special physical exercises, they will help in long perspective. Talking about painkiller I can recommend medix cbd, many people use CBD to reduce pain. As I know it really works! Hope this will be helpful for you.

Hey, German. Do you know the reason why you have pain in the back? If not, then you should visit a doctor, and he or she will give you all the necessary recommendations. I have a chronical pain because of my work( I sit for many hours) and lifestyle. Mo doctor recommended me a few exercises and swimming, which will help to reduce my pain. Also, I found online that a weighted blanket can also help, because I also felt pain while sleeping. I ordered my blanket on this site www.melacomfort.co.uk/products/mela-comfort-1, and now I feel much better. I have no pain at night, and swimming also helps a lot. So, don't waste any more time and visit the doctor, because it's not good to joke with your health.