Before choosing my trading broker.

Rate this topic

Before choosing my trading broker I have checked many traders trading platform. Trader can check FPA to see the review of different trading broker. FPA is the best site to see how credible a trading broker is. Broker plays a very important role in Forex trading. Because trader should invest their money in brokers trading platform. If a broker is secured and have all the trading facilities in their trading platform then a trader should select those broker.

There are different trading styles followed by a trader. Before selecting a broker a trader should check whether the facilities of the broker adapt to his trading style. I know a broker FXDirects to be good for trading because of their trading-friendly environment, high security of funding, narrow trading spread, superior fast execution and good trading platform.

On 11/23/2019 at 8:12 AM, Brendan Hill said:

Before choosing my trading broker I have checked many traders trading platform. Trader can check FPA to see the review of different trading broker. FPA is the best site to see how credible a trading broker is. Broker plays a very important role in Forex trading. Because trader should invest their money in brokers trading platform. If a broker is secured and have all the trading facilities in their trading platform then a trader should select those broker.

I would rather start trading with Hotforex it has a lot of positive reviews on FPA and they also offer raw spread account perfect for scalping on EURUSD during London session with 0 spread. 

When you are trading in Forex you should ready or prepare to face some loss. From your losses you should learn how to overcome or manage the risk. By using proper money and fund management you can make your trade successful. Forex4you is the best broker for providing the accurate fund and money management that’s why I am trading with them. Now I am making good money by the help of my broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Security is a big issue, I was trading with Vipro Market and I loss my money, it seems like I transferred my balance to another account, but it wasn't me! I believe that Vipro Markets management person do that? Why Vipro Market do that? Because I have a lot of money or what? There is no solutions when I talk to Customer Service.

• 1 year later...

I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me as newbie to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find something good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. 

On 12/11/2019 at 8:38 AM, maspluto said:

some facilities and promos provided by Tickmill are useful to be able to improve the skills, profits and experience to be better, so that the opportunity for traders to become traders of the month can be even greater.

We need to make use of a trading system that is reliable and also profitable to us at the same time.

There are two kinds of broker in forex market. One is dealing desk and one is non dealing desk. Dealing desk broker execute your request with re-quote and dismissal. That is chafing for a trader. That is the reason I pick a non dealing broker called Eurotrader. it execute my request quick without re-quote and dismissal. Those are most basic thing for my scalping. They additionally are giving me low tight spread, swap and commission free account and some more.

In Forex trading a trader can earn huge profit in a short time by using leverage which is a powerful trading tool. By checking the volume of leverage trader can select their broker in trading. In the business the high leverage can also bring high risk. But with my reliable and regulated trading broker Tpglobalfx I am using the high leverage 1:500, besides of using risk management techniques to control the risks.

Forex is one of the best-trading markets. When it comes to trading, it's important to choose the right and best platform. There are various brokers on the market. Always choose to trade with regulated brokers. As a trader, I chose to trade with Eurotrader. This broker offers the best trading services in the industry.

On 7/12/2021 at 9:53 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can become more leverage in surviving and can become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

We will need to select a Forex trading broker that is both Reliable and Reputed.