Sign in to follow this  
Reveriev

Step by step instructions to Setup Windows TFTP Server in Windows 2008 R2 RRS feed

Would anyone be able to please tell me, how to introduce TFTP Server in Windows 2008 R2.I introduced Windows Deployment Service to get TFTP (got this data in some gathering), yet I didn't see TFTP Service in the Service Manager.I am an amateur so plz told me the means in subtleties.

From the WinX Menu, just open Control Panel and tap on the Programs & Featuresapplet. Go for the option of Turn Windows features On or Off. Press it and go for the Windows Features panel. You can check out this detailed list of TFTP Servers by following https://appuals.com/the-5-best-free-tftp-servers-for-windows/. Now scroll till you see TFTP Client. Here check the box, tap on OK. You will see that windows will start installing and activating the feature. When you see that the process has been completed, you will be informed about it, and you will successfully be able to us TFTP, as it has established the connection now.