What are the best Forex trading platforms/brokers?

Rate this topic

There a lots of good ones and what you have to remember is that it is your attitude to the whole set up and how you operate it that is going to make the crucial difference.
The biggest failing in running a winning system in anything is discipline and it must be 100%.
I had this amply demonstrated with my own method of trading.
For 9 months everything was going along fine, regular winning trades and a nice smooth growth in the account equity.
Then I started to think I knew what I was doing and started to try and ‘improve things’. Within a week I had lost 30% of the account.
I had a big lesson in not messing with something when it is going along fine.
I recently devised a system for another type of trading, not forex, and sent the details over to a friend to have a try. All he had to do was copy a very basic set of rules and make money just as I was doing every day for weeks before.
Strange that two weeks later he was complaining that the system was rubbish and he was losing money all the while. Now as we were both trading the same market and placing the same trades what could have gone wrong?
Well he had been following along for a few days but then decided that as around 50% of the trades looked wrong he would miss them out and improve his strike rate but of course it did exactly the opposite. In the end no amount of persuading him would convince him that he could not improve on what I was doing. The end result was he gave up after a few more days and still thinks I am nuts.
So the message here is no matter what system you devise, buy, rent, lease or whatever is going to work unless you adopt a disciplined approach in it’s implementation.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgaBJVfleaYqTxeDRWGRo

I have tried many forex systems and techniques with varying degrees of success but the one I have been using for the last four years suits me fine. It is assembled from some various bits of standard techniques and runs pretty much on auto pilot as I have plenty of other things to do.
Now, if you don't have much time to focus on these all or want to get quite shortcut then you can check https://tradingbrokers.com/ for best online trading brokers.

There are different types of Forex brokers who giving necessary services for their clients in their trading platform. The popular brokers are – STP broker, ECN broker and Market makers. Among all I choose the best STP executing broker who allow all types of trading techniques for their clients. In their platform as a scalper I receive the – narrow spread from 0 pips, instant market execution, smart bridge of technology and so on.

A stock trading brokers acts as the connection between you and the exchange where stocks are being traded. Online stock brokers give you access to different investment products like stocks, ETFs, bonds, commodities, and other financial assets straight from your smartphone or laptop. With so many different types of online stock brokers available to investors, it can be tough to choose one that works best for you. We have user-tested and reviewed more than 70 online brokers and considered all their features in their current state to determine the top five in the industry right now.

One of the best trading platforms are – desktop, mobile, web based and MT4 trading platforms. Traders choose their trading platform as per their recommendation. But sometimes it would not be possible to use the suitable platform if your broker doesn’t support it. After long searching I confirm my broker ForexOne because they are flexible with their over facilities. They have – MT4, mobile, desktop and also web based trading platforms whereas I am using the MT4 trading platform.

My broker is XeroMarkets. I was not satisfied with broker but now I am grateful to XeroMarkets as their site truly helped me to get conviction as an understudy. They give a sensational reliably  notification of the most recent monetary news, and key cash related upgrades. Additionally, the progressed live graphs in the technical analysis are unquestionably not hard to mean make evaluates on price upgrades of currency pairs. By following the examples, I would more have the ability to satisfactorily imagine the best time to go into a trade.

• 3 months later...

N95 surgical masks are also known as particulate respirators because they filter out 95% of small particles. When they are properly fitted, N95s seal the area around the face completely but also make breathing more of an effort. They require training and fit tests, and for this reason are best suited for medical professionals, rather than the general public. Click here to find out more https://forexbrokersaz.com/uk/all-forex-brokers/buy-shares-in-face-mask-suppliers/

On 11/17/2019 at 10:26 AM, John Vaughan said:

My broker is . I was not satisfied with broker but now I am grateful to as their site truly helped me to get conviction as an understudy. They give a sensational reliably  notification of the most recent monetary news, and key cash related upgrades. Additionally, the progressed live graphs in the technical analysis are unquestionably not hard to mean make evaluates on price upgrades of currency pairs. By following the examples, I would more have the ability to satisfactorily imagine the best time to go into a trade.

the selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered properly, this is needed and needed so that traders can become better and can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

• 1 month later...

Furthermore, execution policies vary across firms in terms of how orders are processed (slippage/rejections), even when all else is equal. Brokers may be acting as market makers (dealers) to execute your trades or acting as agents for execution (relying on other dealers to do so for them). Forex spreads may include a round-turn commission. Also, not all brokers publish their average spread data, and for those who do – not all brokers record their average spread over the same time-frames, making it difficult to make an accurate comparison.

• 2 weeks later...

Broker is an important element in forex market. A trader has to choose a broker to trade in a forex market. Earning profit mostly depends on a broker and its rules and regulations and the features of them. I choose TP Global FX as my broker. It gives low spreads starts from 0.01 pips. It gives leverage up to 1:500. It helps me to make difficult decisions trading. I am very pleased with their service and trading system.

0*Qoe9cFwCcV0olvCX.png

On TradingView users can use many custom indicators on charts, some of them are built-in by platform itself, some are custom-developed by experts or trading companies. There are many kinds of them, some will show market strength, volumes, support/resistance levels and more advanced systems will calculate market trend reversals or print signals for entries on charts. I come across on many of them but only one proved to work very well for me. It shows the exact place and time for opening specific positions. In order to open profitable trades you need to know exactly when you should enter, on which market, at what price and when to close the position.

You will get this using Tradest Indicator Script from http://tradest.io/

• 1 month later...

Telegramfxcopier_dashboard.jpg?view&size=a600

I just got this software today after realizing that catching signals while living in the US is very difficult as they come in while i'm asleep and I was getting tired of waking up at 3am for a short bit to catch signals. I started searching how to write software to solve this problem and stumbled upon TelegramFXCopier and immediately purchased it. I installed it very easily first thing this morning and it immediately started managing my already open trades. I was very pleased. I ran into a problem where my signal provider had a typo in the signal and requested that they add a new feature to handle this scenario in the future. They responded within minutes sayin they would look into it for the next release.

Visit Our site to discover our amazing features. Telegram copy trade
TelegramFxCopier Demo - Best Forex Signals Copier https://youtu.be/TtpqDZL1spU

• 1 month later...

Apart from equity and commodity trading, one other trading that has gained popularity in India is forex trading. More people, including expats, invest their funds in the largest and dynamic financial market in the world.
But how to find trusted forex trading brokers in India? Forex trading primarily is famous in metro cities like Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Mumbai. Almost 60 per cent of expats invest in currency trading. Over the years, RBI and the Government have regulated this market.

Following are the features to consider in forex trading brokers –

•    Renowned amongst forex traders across the globe
•    Allows to micro trade
•    Affordable minimum deposit
•    Enables to use of local deposit methods
•    Oversight by high financial regulators
•    Segregated bank account in a top tier world bank
•    Your deposits get insured if the broker goes bankrupt
•    Insurance against negative balance
Some of the best forex trading brokers in India are –
•    Angel Broking
•    Forex.com
•    Avatrade
•    OctaFX

Broker's trading platform is very important in Forex trading. If the broker's platform is not good, then there can be many problems to do the analysis. So in the case of trading, you need to choose a broker whose platform and service are very good. One such broker is Eurotrader which offers a wide range of benefits starting from the broker's platform. This broker provides many types of trade-related information.

• 2 weeks later...

Broker with Low spreads is gainful for scalping. ECN broker is the best as they have most reduced spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They remain in each determined sense picked. An unpalatable can hit your stop disaster by working up the spreads deliberately. Regardless, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly strong point of view. Scalping is the most exceedingly stunning adversary to new trader. I found Eurotrader broker very helpful for scalping as it has very low spreads as low as 0 pip. It also executes the trade instantly.