Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Salman1

What are the best Forex trading platforms/brokers?

There a lots of good ones and what you have to remember is that it is your attitude to the whole set up and how you operate it that is going to make the crucial difference.
The biggest failing in running a winning system in anything is discipline and it must be 100%.
I had this amply demonstrated with my own method of trading.
For 9 months everything was going along fine, regular winning trades and a nice smooth growth in the account equity.
Then I started to think I knew what I was doing and started to try and ‘improve things’. Within a week I had lost 30% of the account.
I had a big lesson in not messing with something when it is going along fine.
I recently devised a system for another type of trading, not forex, and sent the details over to a friend to have a try. All he had to do was copy a very basic set of rules and make money just as I was doing every day for weeks before.
Strange that two weeks later he was complaining that the system was rubbish and he was losing money all the while. Now as we were both trading the same market and placing the same trades what could have gone wrong?
Well he had been following along for a few days but then decided that as around 50% of the trades looked wrong he would miss them out and improve his strike rate but of course it did exactly the opposite. In the end no amount of persuading him would convince him that he could not improve on what I was doing. The end result was he gave up after a few more days and still thinks I am nuts.
So the message here is no matter what system you devise, buy, rent, lease or whatever is going to work unless you adopt a disciplined approach in it’s implementation.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgaBJVfleaYqTxeDRWGRo

I have tried many forex systems and techniques with varying degrees of success but the one I have been using for the last four years suits me fine. It is assembled from some various bits of standard techniques and runs pretty much on auto pilot as I have plenty of other things to do.
Now, if you don't have much time to focus on these all or want to get quite shortcut then you can check https://tradingbrokers.com/ for best online trading brokers.

There are different types of Forex brokers who giving necessary services for their clients in their trading platform. The popular brokers are – STP broker, ECN broker and Market makers. Among all I choose the best STP executing broker who allow all types of trading techniques for their clients. In their platform as a scalper I receive the – narrow spread from 0 pips, instant market execution, smart bridge of technology and so on.

A stock trading brokers acts as the connection between you and the exchange where stocks are being traded. Online stock brokers give you access to different investment products like stocks, ETFs, bonds, commodities, and other financial assets straight from your smartphone or laptop. With so many different types of online stock brokers available to investors, it can be tough to choose one that works best for you. We have user-tested and reviewed more than 70 online brokers and considered all their features in their current state to determine the top five in the industry right now.

One of the best trading platforms are – desktop, mobile, web based and MT4 trading platforms. Traders choose their trading platform as per their recommendation. But sometimes it would not be possible to use the suitable platform if your broker doesn’t support it. After long searching I confirm my broker ForexOne because they are flexible with their over facilities. They have – MT4, mobile, desktop and also web based trading platforms whereas I am using the MT4 trading platform.

My broker is XeroMarkets. I was not satisfied with broker but now I am grateful to XeroMarkets as their site truly helped me to get conviction as an understudy. They give a sensational reliably  notification of the most recent monetary news, and key cash related upgrades. Additionally, the progressed live graphs in the technical analysis are unquestionably not hard to mean make evaluates on price upgrades of currency pairs. By following the examples, I would more have the ability to satisfactorily imagine the best time to go into a trade.