What are some websites/apps to promote my Youtube channel?

Well, there are two types of promotion that you can do. You can do social media promotion, which means you have to share your YouTube videos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest (and any other platform you’re a member of), and there’s promotional services that you can purchase (such as subscribers, likes, shares and comments).

• Like 1

You can share your videos on social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc. but excessive promotion is not good. If you promote everywhere and you get views through this promotion only then your videos won’t rank well in YouTube search results. So make sure some viewers also fall organically. Create content that people look forward to and you shall find views soon.

On 11/2/2019 at 8:12 PM, Customer said:

What are some websites/apps to promote my Youtube channel?

To make a long story short try out the service I used to apply a month ago. You can buy youtube views by low price. I should say that this service worked pretty well for me. My channel is already on the top and I am pretty satisfied with the amount of views. 

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

It's like any other business, you need to promote it in any way you can imagine in order to have any success these days. At the beginning of youtube, it was much easier while now you pretty much need either a great marketing campaign or pure sheer luck. I remember the old days of youtube when all the big YouTubers knew each other and it was full of collaborations that everyone would be crazy over. How I wish we could go back. One funny fact is that I used to download all the videos by converting them https://ymp4.download and I think I have somewhere in my external HDD videos from these big YouTubers that are no longer public.