Time frame

Rate this topic

For beginners D1 and H4 is the best. Lower time frame is very much volatile. Yes you will get the result quick. But for trading psychology plays the important role. Higher time frame helps more to build a good trading psychology. In lower time frame you tend to do over analysis and overtrade which are bad for trading. I am trading forex at XeroMarkets. They have advanced educational resources. I also like their free instant withdrawal without any hassle.

Basically Forex trading is a volatile market place and there is no binding of the timing schedule. This is the only market which opens for 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. So you trade at your suitable time and make good money. At ForexOne trading Company a trade can trade fluently because they are much reliable and give error free technical platform for all types of traders.

I-NETFX is an international forex signal provider company which provides top quality forex signal alert analyse by I-NETFX top performance analysts. 
:fire:VIP Forex Details 🔥
       🥶 1-5 Signals Per Day 
       🥶 2400 ++ Monthly Pips
       🥶 Proper TP and SL Target Given
       🥶 80% - 90% Winning Rates
       🥶 24/7 Support 💯
       🥶 E-Books Provided 
       🥶 Risk and Money Management 
       🥶 💯 % Profits Guaranteed
       As part of our I-NETFX clients, we care for you as much as your trading account. 
Let us know if you have any questions as we will be solving all your doubts by providing 24/7 assistances that you have about the financials market join now https://t.me/inetfx

I-NETFX is an international forex signal provider company which provides top quality forex signal alert analyse by I-NETFX top performance analysts. 
:fire:VIP Forex Details 🔥
       🥶 1-5 Signals Per Day 
       🥶 2400 ++ Monthly Pips
       🥶 Proper TP and SL Target Given
       🥶 80% - 90% Winning Rates
       🥶 24/7 Support 💯
       🥶 E-Books Provided 
       🥶 Risk and Money Management 
       🥶 💯 % Profits Guaranteed
       As part of our I-NETFX clients, we care for you as much as your trading account. 
Let us know if you have any questions as we will be solving all your doubts by providing 24/7 assistances that you have about the financials market join now https://t.me/inetfx