Best Study Materials For Forex Trading

Learning forex can be anywhere. We can learn forex from various sources. Example of e-books, internet, forex forums, etc.. In instaforex we can learn from the video training. This video contains material related to forex. The material presented is very edukatif and easy to understand.

Guest mehulsoni

Hi!

I am also in Forex Trading .

The material I studied to understand The Forex Market is Baby Pips.

It is very good.The language they use to teach us is very light and understandable.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest John Craig

Hi,

I have tried many different ways of learning how to trade Forex profitably. Unfortunately there are many people out there that are just trying to take your money and give you some useless training materials in exchange. You need to be careful about what you invest in and who you listen to in the world of Forex.

However, if you can find the right study materials and really apply the knowledge that you learn this can be a very profitable business.

One resource I have found to be valuable is Forex Mentor Pro which is put together by a fellow called Marc Walton. Marc is the real deal and has helped many people to find success in this business. No matter whether you decide to look into Marc's training or someone else's please make sure you check to see that they have actually walked the talk and made money from the techniques they are teaching.

I have a website that provides you some more information about Marc's training resources and the link to this site is in my signature below.

Regards, John

Guest PenchantForPips

A general search engine query should return a good amount of information on trading Forex. I wouldn't start out paying for information on trading since you can get great general information for free. I would save money for tools and and capital to improve your business. Try reading some books on trading as a business. I recommend "Trading For A Living" by Alexander Elder. It gives the basic psychology needed to succeed as a trader. Short of that, study a currency pair and start to understand price action patterns. Then start paper trading on a demo account. Once you reach a success rate of 70%, you are ready to trade real capital. Before you begin trading you should develop a business plan that includes objectives, capital managment strategies, and an earning prospectus so that you understand where you want to take your business. This will help you define your risk exposure.

Best of trading to you

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There is lots of study resouces available in online to learn and gain more knowledge about forex trading, you can first learn the basic terms in forex market and in trading to understand even more easier when you read in online. study through blogs, forums, articles and others forex tutorial sites to gain more knowledge. always use video tutorials to make yourself more engaged in forex learning. Then finally try free demo trading accounts to better understand your knowledge of trading in forex market. you can be your own master if you follow all the suggestions mentioned above.

• 6 months later...
Can any one please give me some study materials (ebooks or sites or etc.)
for learn Forex trading strategies. i think it will be a great help for newbies like me.
Thanks in Advance.

basic setup for support resistance level

Trader defines a flat market with clear support and resistance levels. Trading is within the range until price breakout. Stop loss is put outside the channel.

basic-forex-strategy-1.png

in short support resistance are meant to envelop sideway price market movement, once it breach the channel we can consider to put an entry trade.

for interactive video tutorial you may check fx training tutorial , move into market analysis section.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived