Does Olymp Trade is best app for Binary or Forex trading?

Rate this topic

First of all, I think it is important to clarify that Olymp Trade is NOT a binary options platform! It is a Digital Options platform, there is a bit difference between the types of tradings. Also, Olymp Trade has a forex platform-app, so, in total, 2 platforms-apps for trading.
I have been trading with them for more than one year and a half, and I really like the apps! It is very easy to use and understand the tools and the graph. So, my answer is, Olymp Trade is the best company for trading Digital Options an Forex! I can assure that, considering that since I started, I am making a really good profit.
Besides having a great app, they also offer many training materials and webinars for beginners, as well as for experienced traders. Another positive point about the platforms, is that both have free demo accounts, in which you can make trainings of your trading strategies.

1571851500853-png.3740 

UpForex Presenting US100 NO Deposit Bonus available for the fresh clients that register for the promotion till it is valid. Take the opportunity to test Live Forex Trading as well as the UpForex Broker. Apply now and trade with the 100 Welcome Bonus to start to explore the trading services now!

There are different types of trading strategies available in Forex but from trader to traders their trading requirement differs and they choose their trading strategy. Broker is also an important factor here who allows different trading services. The broker ForexOne is very well- known and they allow using any kinds of trading strategies including the scalping, hedging and EA trading by giving the necessary facilities such as low spread, instant execution etc.

No matter whether you are new or experienced you can try the trail or demo account. The demo account has lots of usefulness in the Forex market and as professional Forex trader I also prefer using the demo account. When I was a newcomer I join at Forex4you trading Company who give the best demo trading account and have almost all types of real trading tools. They have interesting live accounts which suit all the traders.