Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
FrankLee

Where is the cheapest place to buy crypto coins?

There are many ways to buy crypto. I will not speak about the shady ones as TG groups and cash, because it’s good only for some specific situations.

You can always use exchanges. I’m using KuCoin and Liquid (fees are good). The logic is simple here - with bigger exchanges you get stability and credibility, but bigger fees. So find yourself a satisfying compromise, it's personal. Exchanges are good if you are planning to trade, obviously.

• Like 1

If you are well versed in cryptocurrency, then you can invest in any product that you like, the question will only be what risks you will bear. Therefore, I advise you the platform I appreciate pretty well 
BTCBIT.NET https://btcbit.net/ It is a reliable cryptocurrency trading platform where you can make the exchange of such electronic currencies as: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, XRP, withdraw them to a bank account, a private bank card or replenish your wallet. Simply give them a try