• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your best days are still ahead: Few rich people are in their physical prime. Fortunately for them, golf is a test of feel and skill more than physical fitness, so one can still achieve a personal best in their 50s and 60s.
The barrier to entry is high: In golf, your competitive advantages are technique and experience - things that rich people can get. If you've paid for lessons, equipment, and many rounds on the course, a young athletic challenger with less experience is unlikely to be better than you.
It's safe: Unlike biking and skiing (other sports that rich people are into), the probability of getting injured while playing golf is extremely low.
You compete against yourself: Rich people tend to be super competitive, and they hate losing. In golf, no one is directly trying to prevent you from doing what you want to do.A lot of people want to become golf professionals and I know how to help you, this site
https://golf-hook.com/blog/how-to-become-a-pro-golfer/ tells how to achieve this.

• 2 weeks later...

My hobby is creating different cool things or accessories. I have been making some Lapel Pins lately. They are really cool and beautiful for different purposes. I make my own design and use the service for production. What do you think about such a hobby? 

• 2 months later...