How Long Did You Study In A Demo Account?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

Demo account is an appropriate means of learning forex trading, before we are trading in real account. In the demo account we can learned how to do trading, choosing leverage, test trading strategies, etc.. How long did you study in a demo account?

• 5 years later...

Forex market is the place where the different currency of a different country. So every trader should consider all type of trading pair to increase their forex capability. I also used to trade with EUR/USD at my beginning trading. But BPRIMES suggest me time to time when and how to trade with which currency pair. In the forex market, a large number of traders are depending on the major currency such as EUR/USD. EUR/USD is considered a base trading pair in the forex market.

To learn about Forex trading practically the majority of Forex brokers are providing the free demo trading account in their platform. It is very useful to all the traders especially t the new traders. And in my trading life I have tried this demo account with Forex4you broker. Because in their demo trading account they offer all the real trading tools so that it become very easy to get good and practical knowledge.

• 2 months later...

Informative article, This forum has proven very beneficial for me as it is not only the account for the brokers or traders but also for the professionals who are willing for improving their writing skills. You can have best online essay writing service to avail from https://www.certsofficial.com/ and for beginners there are many useful learning steps too.

Demo account is incredibly useful for new traders. I think Demo account empower student to see how the trading framework functions. With demo trading traders can sharpen his trading systems. Nevertheless, it is the live account that improves you as a trader. You have to trade with certifiable money to get the hold of the market. I started my trading with XeroMarkets in their demo platform which works unimaginably well and synchronized to the live market prices. Presently I trade with them in their live market. They very low spreads. And minimum deposit is 10$.    

• 1 year later...

When anyone wants to start a online trading, he has to choose a broker for better guideline. Not only newcomers, Old investors also has to choose a broker so that they can easily operate their trade.It is difficult to choose the best broker from so many brokers in the market. Making profit will be difficult with wrong broker.

When I was searching a broker for me, I researched so many brokers in the market. Every broker has some lacking. But finally I found Forex4you, which has tight spreads, dynamic leverage and seamless deposit or withdrawals. It also provides the demo account facility for the newcomer to understand the market. For all these facilities I am working with this broker.

Demo trading is critical. Demo account makes a trader take in the business methodology and moreover help trader to collect sensible learning without having any bothers. Basically demo trading account is a virtual trading account of trader which makes a trader take in all the business systems through reasonable trading getting ready. Demo trading is to a great degree significant for all traders especially for the new comers. I was started my trading wander with the demo trading account of Eurotrader. It is a main forex broker. It's trading platform is marvelous. There's no requote or postponement in trade execution. It's withdrawal procedure is additionally instant. 

On 10/7/2013 at 4:28 PM, gaban said:

Demo account is an appropriate means of learning forex trading, before we are trading in real account. In the demo account we can learned how to do trading, choosing leverage, test trading strategies, etc.. How long did you study in a demo account?

I spent 3 months on Hotforex demo before I opened Premium account with them. Still occasionally trade there, pretty good source of passive income if you manage risks correctly. 

Every trader should do demo trading. Because basic knowledge starts from demo trading. Many have been able to gain knowledge by trading demos. I have been involved in the trading world for a long time where a lot of knowledge is required. And if you want to gain knowledge, you need to practice demo. I don't think you should join real trading unless you can consistently make a profit in demo trading.

The demo account is very important for a trader. You can easily learn a lot of things from a demo account and there will be no money-losing chance. Every beginner should use a demo account before start trading. I used a demo account. Now I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never make disappointment to their client. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money.

It is not possible to make a profit unless you improve your trading skills. It is possible to improve trading skills by doing demo trading. You should not go into live trading unless you can consistently profit from demo trading. Demo Trading Best Method for Strategy Learning. Many traders do demo trading for a long time and then join a real account.