Demo Account with a broker.

Rate this topic

Open a Forex demo account with a broker and do some playing around in the market. A demo record will give you a chance to get acquainted with the Forex trading stage and take in somewhat about how the market streams. Try different things with some extraordinary strategies, attempt some constant Forex trading and consider attempting different techniques like position trading. Additionally, the demo account is the best approach to test your broker you need to manage. You can look at their administrations and offices.

Before starting trading in Forex market working on a demo account with a broker is much useful and important site of Forex trading. The traders who applied the demo account first before start trading have got the best result. At ForexOne trading Company I have tried the demo account since they have almost all the real trading tools and features available. After trying the demo account or six months now I have become a knowledgeable trader.

• 2 weeks later...

Demo is a necessary when you are new. Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account.  I am trading with XeroMarkets, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, upto 1:500 leverage from 1:1 and instant trade execution. 

I have read on NORD FX terms that I can not withdraw my funds before I have traded 15 lots, this term is heavy for me, so I compare NORD FX with FreshForex (Broker that I trade with now) and I think FreshForex is more reliable, because FreshForex give me 200% deposit bonus without terms, I can withdraw my profit anytime.