How to create an awesome TopGoldForum profile [TUTORIAL]

• Root Admin

Hello TGF members,

In this tutorial, I will show you how to make the most of your TopGoldForum profile. You will be able to get more views of your posts, links, friends on social networks and be seen as an expert in your niche.

It doesn't take more than 20 minutes to complete it. As an example, I've signed up an account for one of our editors at CyberSecurityMag

Step 1. Add a profile picture

You should add an avatar or a profile picture and a cover photo that represents you and/or your business.

Go to your profile by clicking on your username in the top left corner and then when you tap on your profile picture will see a small picture icon where you should click to add/change it.

tgf_edit_profile.png

You can upload a picture, import it from a URL if you already have it online or simply select no photo. After upload, you will be able to resize or adjust the photo to look best as a profile picture.

tgf_edit_profile_add_picture.png

Step 2. Add a cover photo

By adding a cover photo you personalize more your account making it to stand up from the crowd.

Click on the Cover photo button and then on Upload photo. Select a suitable picture (no nudity, profanity or hate please) and upload it.

tgf_edit_profile_add_cover_photo.png

After that, you will be able to drag it and position it as you want. When you're happy with the result simply click Save position or Cancel if you want to start the process again.

tgf_edit_profile_cover_photo_save.png

Step 3. Fill your social media accounts

By adding your social media accounts you prove to the community you're a real person and you're serious about what are you doing.

Go to your profile and click on Social info under the Settings panel.

tgf_settings_social_accounts.png

Here you can add your social accounts. Also, navigate to the Other tab and add your website URL or blog URL if you have one.

tgf_settings_edit_social_accounts.png

Step 4. Fill your profile details

Take a minute or two and fill your profile details like your date of birth, contact details, interests and about me section.

Visit your profile and click on the edit profile button. A pop-up with profile details will appear. 

tgf_edit_profile_details.png

Complete all the details you're confident to share. When you've finished just click Save and you're done.

tgf_edit_profile_details_2.png

Step 5. Set a signature

There are many benefits of setting up a signature. You get free backlinks every time you post something new and it's free advertising for your business.

Click on your username and then go to account settings.

tgf_account_settings.png 

In the settings panel go to Signature tab.

tgf_add_signature.png

With a standard account, you will be able to add up to 3 lines of text and 3 links. If you want to add banners and images you should purchase a PREMIUM membership.

tgf_edit_signature.png

Step 6. Synchronize your account with Fb, Twitter

If you synchronize your account with your social profiles you will be able to sign in faster and share updates on TGF.

You can choose to update the profile picture and cover photo.

tgf_twitter.png

Step 7. Make an introductory post

Now that you have an awesome profile come and say hi to our community.

Go to the Introduce yourself forum and make a short introduction post about you, your passions and your goals.

tgf_introduce_yourself.png

Don't forget to check the post from time to time. As we have over 37000 members you will get replies and friend requests from people interested in what you're doing.

tgh_1st_post.png

In closing...

That's all. You're a full member of Top Gold Forum now. You should like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter account to stay up to date with everything.

Questions? Let me know by making a post.

• Like 4

• MrD pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

hello sir... hope you are doing good. 

in the point where we can add signature... i could not find it on my profile . 

inplace of signature i have" content view behavior" option..... i need to add signature. my account type is free.... can u please help me in this regard.

thanks in advance. please do reply my query.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Root Admin
On 9/23/2022 at 2:28 PM, milaa said:

hello sir... hope you are doing good. 

in the point where we can add signature... i could not find it on my profile . 

inplace of signature i have" content view behavior" option..... i need to add signature. my account type is free.... can u please help me in this regard.

thanks in advance. please do reply my query.

On 3/7/2023 at 5:40 PM, PSTEAM said:

Can't add signture

Since today I've enabled signatures for all members. However, only Premium members can add images an links. Regular members can add only text.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Creating an awesome TopGoldForum profile is key to maximizing your presence in the community! But why stop there when you can elevate your online persona even further with Avatar.One? Our advanced avatar maker lets you design a unique 3D avatar that truly represents you. Stand out from the crowd and make a lasting impression with your personalized avatar. Join us at Avatar.One and unlock the potential to create a memorable digital identity across all your online platforms. Let's take your online presence to the next level together!

https://www.avatar.one/