Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
PoolMaster

What is New In HTML5..?

HTML5 is the latest evolution of the standard that defines HTML. ... It is a new version of the language HTML, with new elements, attributes, and behaviors, and a larger set of technologies that allows the building of more diverse and powerful Web sites and applications

• New Elements in HTML5. Below is a list of the new HTML5 elements, and a description of what they are used for.
  • New Semantic/Structural Elements. HTML5 offers new elements for better document structure: ...
  • New Form Elements. Tag. ...
  • New Input Types. New Input Types. ...
  • HTML5 - New Attribute Syntax. ...
  • HTML5 Graphics. ...
  • New Media Elements.

Simply stated, HyperText Markup Language 5, i.e. HTML5, is a “markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web”, i.e. web pages. “It is the fifth and current version of the HTML standard.” More information can be found at HTML5 -

A new ? It's whole lot like new programming language in comparison with HTML 3.2 and 4.01 for example, there are so many things I really have no time to describe them anyway. No matter how do you put it I can't tell it in one sentence here.

HTML5 is the latest evolution of the standard that defines HTML. ... It is a new version of the language HTML, with new elements, attributes, and behaviors, and a larger set of technologies that allows the building of more diverse and powerful Web sites and applications.