Is bonus important?

Rate this topic

I don't give any importance to bonus. But no deposit bonus would be helpful for new traders. Bonus makes a trader loss driven. He starts to think well if I lose my investment, I have the bonus. It makes a trader psychologically weak. To be a decent trader you need to trade with your own cash. For trading we better find a decent broker with superb features. I can propose you a decent broker for your trading. XeroMarkets is a decent broker with strict regulations. You can immediately deposit and withdraw your money with various methods.

Before joining any broker we should learn about their proper services clearly. The Forex brokers most of the cases got scammed. And traders face many problems during choosing them due to the lack of trading knowledge. ForexOne is a market leading Forex brokers who offer best facilities for trading profitably. They always active to provide the effective customer service. As a trader I never face any delay for any service.

Finding the best forex broker for your necessities takes some exploration. Many online brokerage firms now seek your account, so bounty exist to look over. Finding the best forex broker that has a quick execution ability, a dependable trading platform and which can be trusted with your account deposit may be the main things you will need to guarantee yourself of. ForexChief is the main broker and best administrations supplier in forex market.Β 
They are account administration framework gives you a chance to arrange and deal with your account from a solitary window and gives you advantageous access to these account highlights. I can peruse through a rundown of trading platforms and accessible market instruments and I can choose what instruments I am intrigued to exchange.

In Forex trading hard work is very important. By trading properly you can make the hard business profitable and easier. You will never need to take a look in your past if you can do Forex trading properly. As a trader I always work very hard and with Forex4you broker who gives me daily trading analytic support, expert assistance and guideline by which I can now make good money and work very hard.

• 3 years later...

Both bonus and security are important for traders. A broker’s security is an important issue because traders are very much unwilling to deposit money in an insecure broker. But the fact is that majority of the brokers are affected with this disease. Eurotrader is a secure trading broker because it uses different bank accounts. The broker allows traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus.

17 hours ago, Nilde Lucchese said:

Both bonus and security are important for traders. A broker’s security is an important issue because traders are very much unwilling to deposit money in an insecure broker. But the fact is that majority of the brokers are affected with this disease. Eurotrader is a secure trading broker because it uses different bank accounts. The broker allows traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus.

there are many ways that we can do at the Tickmill broker to achieve big profits and understand all the facilities available including promos and bonuses so traders must be able to master all trading management

It becomes easier to attain profits in forex trading when traders themselves understand and comprehend its workings. That's why it is important for traders to pay attention and have a solid understanding of every aspect. This way, their trading can be well-directed and profitable alongside Tickmill as their broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Bonuses and promotions offered by brokers always come with their own set of rules and regulations. That's why I personally feel more comfortable using my own capital at Tickmill. By implementing discipline and thorough preparation, I can trade with a clear direction on a real account.
Β 

• MrD changed the title to Is bonus important?