Is Forex So Helpful For Poor People In The World ?

Rate this topic

• 5 years later...

A negative balance of payments means that more money is flowing out of the country than coming in, and vice versa. I am with BPRIMES and I learn this BOP system from them. A record of all transactions made between one particular country and all other countries during a specified period of time. BOP compares the dollar difference in the number of exports and imports, including all financial exports and imports.

For the poor people Forex trading is a self- employment. This is the only business which is not restricted by any amount of fixed capital and a trader even starts trade with minimum balance. As a part business I was started doing Forex trading at Forex4you trading platform. But now after passing a year I am doing my profitable full time business in this platform. Because my broker supplies all types of essential facilities.

Good and tricky question, but my answer is no. Forex cannot help majority of poor people due to fact that they won’t be able to enter this market with some decent amount of funds in order to make monthly profits high enough to drag them from poverty. Sorry but 10% on $100 is $10 and cannot be $100K