Need Advice On Brokers..

We can try to look for information about broker which we will use for trading and we also must understand that every broker has own advantages.

Very true my friend if we want to be successful then we must do proper research about any broker we are using as often newbies get started without much investigation and then lose out their hard earn money and even with you or me or anyone I would suggest to use OctaFX only as they have been regulated by higher authorities so we can completely trust them and also have excellent offers like 50% bonus on any deposit starting with just 5 USD, so its good choice for us.

Trading with brokers that provide satisfaction and comfort is required by traders. one comfort I need in choosing a broker is the speed of execution without requotes, low spreads and available ECN accounts that provide certainty of trading in the market directly. Now I find the broker, the broker is Tickmill. I saw these brokers have low spreads from the comparison between the broker spreads in myfxbook

We can try to look for information about broker which we will use for trading and we also must understand that every broker has own advantages.

yes before we decided to trade in the broker then we need to get as much information about the broker. so we'll get a comfortable broker

A good broker will give the best for traders to make them feel comfortable and satisfied with broker. I trust Armada Markets to invest my money, i get the best trading conditions, they offer the lowest spread ever i got, besides that, i also get fast order execution, it's very comfortable for scalping. Now I feel lucky to trading in the Armada markets because they now improve trading performance. they anounce that starting from January 1st, 2015 FSA authorized and regulated company Tickmill Ltd ( www.tickmill.com ) i'm sure they will continue providing first-class trading services.

• 4 months later...

My advice would be to select a sort out broker like Nova FX; it’s a regulated company with having excellent reputation. They also have great offers like 111% bonus on deposit that can also be used in whatever way we want, so that is what makes them really cool and one of the best brokerage company of all time and this also boost our chances to be successful much more and currently I am not even in need to make larger investment because of his lovely bonus.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to hear about your broker conscious. Because, I see highest number of new comers are not serious about their trading partner as like trading signal or robot. By the way, I suggest you to select a broker which has best educational facilities and features. Because, you may invest your time to learn Forex. Honestly, I was with the same question when I was a newbie’s. Then, I had chosen TradingBanks broker for their most exclusive trading services. Like, I started my learned by watching Mt4 video tutorials of this platform, then involved with their Beginners Trading Course. Luckily, it was a free trading course.

Definitely, broker is an important part of one's trading moment.Most of the time this broker helps you by providing beneficial service.Actually,i'm a binary option trader and i think that trading in binary option is easy and uncomplicated.Currently, i'm using best ECN broker KeyOption because of this brokers providing benefits like as fast deposit and easy withdrawing money and the most important that they ensure my capital and provide me reliable trading signals that's why i can easily trade.

I'm not sure about GDMFX.... I started trading with FreshForex when I was a newbie, I remember activating rather huge no deposit bonus as a new client.... Anyway find someone with no deposit bonus, it will save a lot of your own money and nerves.

Guest gaban

yes, for we could be trading comfortably then we need to maximize our trading capital well, therefore we need to learn a lot and practice trading so well that would allow us to get the maximum results if we can get comfortable broker

Well, I think you may not reach actual answer just asking question. Because, I seem using their demo account can be more effective for you. Because, in demo you get real experience of their trading thus you will able to realize their trading spread nature, slippage and others necessary things. Forex is a very hazardous profession, so you should depend on your experience and knowledge not on your friend. Like me, after joining in Forex, I practice so many demos and decided to go with TradingBanks broker. Because, here I get best live trading amenities for trading especially automatic transaction system that I like most.

Demo account can be a way to learn about forex and also to test trading condition in a broker. But it would be better if we also use real account to know the real performance of broker. If broker give no deposit bonus, we can try it as way to start trading with a broker without spending money

Guest gaban

yes, a demo account is an account that is right for us to be able to test the broker, with the demo account then we will be able to know the performance of the broker, so that we will be able to broker the right

• 1 year later...

Forex trading business is the main earning source of money for me! Although, I wasn’t sure about my success! Because, I started my demo practice without any trainer. But in my demo, free educational services of TradingBanks broker guided me on the proper way! Especially, their beginners training course assisted me a lot to learn technical and news trading.

On 26/06/2015 at 7:22 AM, gaban said:

yes, a demo account is an account that is right for us to be able to test the broker, with the demo account then we will be able to know the performance of the broker, so that we will be able to broker the right

Exactly, these demo accounts can be helpful at every levels either if you are a newbie or an experienced trader. Newbie took benefits of demo accounts by learning from them while experienced used them to test their strategies, backtesting for any EAs or either testing any new broker's processes.

Guest gaban

yes, therefore we had to use a demo account with either. with a demo account then we will experience increasing and therefore we have to use a demo account so well that would allow us to trade with the maximum. And with our demo account can also test the EA and brokers

Archived