Realistic goal

Rate this topic

Most of the traders come into forex trading with a unrealistic goal. They think forex is a money machine. They moreover require make their twofold in each tow or three days. In like manner toward the end they end up with a margin call.    A realistic goal should be 3 to 5% per month. There are very few business where you can make these percentage. My goal is also like this. I trade with XeroMarkets broker because it gives very low spreads and a leverage of 1:500 though I use 1:300 for my trading.            

With an unrealistic goal most of the Forex beginners join. Most of the traders think that they could make money easily as if Forex is a gambling. But without any kind of trading knowledge nothing is possible in this platform. FXdirects is one of the well- reputable brokers who allow different educative programs in their platform where you will get free – webinars, MT4 manual, MT4 videos, Forex demo account and Forex trading academy.

For making realistic goal it is very important that we the trader think positively. Without accepting the loss and mistakes of our trading we can never achieve the success. It is very important we take all our mistakes positively. My broker Forex4you gives me necessary trading guideline and facilities including the – expert trading assistance and assistance, promotional offers etc. Now I have realized my trading mistakes and overcome that successfully.

• 3 years later...

Risk minimization and profit maximization should be a trader’s realistic goal. Demo trading will help you ignite your trading skill.  Every broker allows traders with a demo account for the assistance of practicing. Eurotrader offers traders free educational program and a smooth trading environment.

It's true that forex trading carries high risks, but it also offers significant rewards. Therefore, it is important to carefully consider and manage all aspects of trading. By doing so, trading on a real account can be profitable with Tickmill as your broker. Remember to employ proper risk management strategies and stay informed about market trends to make informed trading decisions.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...