Can learn a lot.

Rate this topic

You can learn a lot about the currency market. You can have a great system for trading but without a good trading plan and the discipline to stick to it, you will never be profitable. Your trading plan will be a constant reminder of how you will make money trading the currency market. A plan is not required, and if you make a living by trading and do not have a plan you will be a market genius.

It is all about learning and experience. The best option to know more about a pair is to observe the pair regularly. What most traders do is they always try to find the entry. But no start to observe chart to learn the market, to learn that specific pair. By doing this you will find some unique characteristics of the pair. I'm currently trading with XeroMarkets, a regulated ECN broker. It provides ultra low spreads starting from 0.0 pip. It also has advanced trading platform that executes trade instantly.

• 1 month later...

If you can learn a lot in your trading life you will definitely get the best result. Because let you me clear you one think is that learning is everything in Forex market, so without proper learning you will never get good result. I learn at ForexOne trading broker because they offer free learning sites for their clients. Now I have learned much and will continue till end of my trading career.

The basic’s of Forex trading one should first of all learn if wants to become a successful Forex trader. Forex trading is very challenging profession and proper trading knowledge and experience can only help the traders in their live. From my reliable broker Forex4you I get right trading support and free educative programs such as – demo account, seminar and webinars, video tutorials and Forex glossary. I learn from the webinar program.