Getting Started.

Rate this topic

Getting started as a currency trader would not cost a ton of money especially when compared to trading stocks, option or future market. We have online forex brokers offering “mini” or “micro” trading accounts that let you open a trading account with a minimum account deposit of $25. This allows an average individual with very less trading capital to open a forex trading account.

Never trust the broker who doesn’t have any trading license even if he offering the attractive bonus offers to you. Because to attract the traders the bonus is very easy way which the scam brokers always target to cheat traders. But Forex4you is one of the well- reputed and licensed trading brokers in this industry. I trust them I have invested huge money on them. I get them very honest and trusted broker.

• 3 years later...

For beginners who are just entering the world of forex trading, it's indeed advisable to utilize all the facilities provided by brokers, such as demo accounts or education from brokers like Tickmill. This can be extremely beneficial and can allow traders to learn more extensively about forex trading.