On lower Time Frame.

Rate this topic

There is also one addition fact, important for new Forex traders. There are bigger chances that you will lose money on lower time frame than on higher time frame. It should be a solid argument for new traders to start trading Forex on higher time frames like 1-hour or 4-hours. They have much bigger chances here to stay in the game and to make some profit. On lower time frame you can meet so often sudden changes in price. What’s more, also trading is taking now big part in price movements. You have to be in front of your screen all the time to follow action and react in time. It is very hard.

In order to achieve trading success there are lots of things that we the trader needs to leave. With some bad habits if we trade we can never make a profitable trading. It is very important that we trade by developing our inner quality. FXdirects is my trading broker who helps me to trade with good qualities which help me to become a good Forex trader. I always follow their daily instructions to become a good trader.

The largest economic market in all around the world is Forex and people exchange their foreign currencies through the Forex brokers. The business Forex is much profitable which are the reasons why the number of Forex traders is increasing very rapidly. Forex4you broker is one of the top rated Forex brokers who are very transparent and pro active with their client’s facilities. They delay to provide the facilities they are committed.

• 3 months later...

Specific knowledge and skill a Forex trader require. And without learning and practicing you can’t get that. Because learning is necessary for successful Forex trading which is very long. So before starting trading learn properly. At ForexOne trading platform I join to learn how to trade in Forex market because they offer various educative programs for the beginners on free of cost. Their Forex trading instructions I followed to learn about Forex.

• 1 year later...

For beginners D1 and H4 is the best. Lower time frame is very much volatile. Yes you will get the result quick. But for trading psychology plays the important role. Higher time frame helps more to build a good trading psychology. In lower time frame you tend to do over analysis and overtrade which are bad for trading. I am trading forex at Eurotrader. They have advanced educational resources. I also like their free instant withdrawal without any hassle.

In forex trading, if you want to grow, you always have to learn new knowledge. New traders often lose money in this market due to a lack of knowledge. As a result, many brokers, such as Eurotrader, offer traders free educational materials. The broker also offers 5 types account including swap-free account and many more.

13 hours ago, David Meyers said:

In forex trading, if you want to grow, you always have to learn new knowledge. New traders often lose money in this market due to a lack of knowledge. As a result, many brokers, such as Eurotrader, offer traders free educational materials. The broker also offers 5 types account including swap-free account and many more.

In the business of Forex trading the main and the important aspect is a Good Plan of Action.