Which Is More Profitable Gold Or Currency Trading?

Rate this topic

me too, I do not know which is more profitable. I think it all depends on our skills. If we have good skills, then trade whatever we choose will get results. Even though only currency trading, if we can make the best use possible, then the result will be maximum.

• 5 years later...

ForexChief is an offshore broker chipping away at STP/NDD model and authorized by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission as a Dealer in Securities. It has workplaces in Singapore and Moscow and offers to exchange forex and precious metals advertise on the MetaTrader 4 platform. Vanuatu offers an assortment of tax breaks, for example, no annual expense, no capital additions charge, and no legacy charge. In addition, the registration procedure for forex and double brokers is quick and ease. The organization assures that it ensures the security of customer funds by segregation of customers'. They offer its customers 2 essential commission-free account types MT4.Classic+ and penny MT4.Classic+, and 2 accounts types with more tightly spreads (from 0 pips), and commission MT4.DirectFX and penny MT4.DirectFX.

• 4 weeks later...

Why to put relation only with gold and forex market. There are traders who make significant profits by trading other commodities or stocks. Market is about your knowledge and skills and also your ability to make money on it, so it should be decided by each trader what he or she will trade

• 3 years later...
On 9/29/2013 at 7:18 PM, ali555 said:

Some traders tells that gold is more profitable than currency trading. What do you think about it? Please explain!

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

Gold is inherently more volatile than currencies, if you look at intraday swings they are sharper, in both direction. However volatility is equal to profit opportunities that's why it's my asset of choice at Hotforex.