Can Being Ib Become Rich ?

Rate this topic

Ultimate simplicity and transparency of conditions

More than 130 000 partners of FBS are collecting their profits right now

FBS announces a revolution on Forex. We swept away all unnecessary conditions and limitations to let our partners earn with ease!

Why are partnership programs so popular?

• No investments required
  • All you need is to attract new clients to trading at FBS
  • Free registration that takes just a couple of minutes

Advantages of the New partnership program:

High commission rates for each referral’s order (up to 15$ per lot on EUR/USD)

• Effective free tools to attract clients
  • Personal manager and technical support available 24/5 in 9 languages
  • Prestigious gifts and contests with valuable prizes
  • Extremely attractive trading conditions for your clients

• 3 weeks later...

introducing broker agent could be the provide an interisting paid offer by commision gathered from client's trading activity. but it not an easy task, an agent should have a wide and deep knowledge about fx market business. perhaps one i will become one, but to be honest i'll prefer to be pure trader, develop a profitable trading strategies instead of living from my clients commision, and IB should help their client to made profitable from their trading, not just afford them to made constant deposit without any cash out from profit.

• 8 months later...

This is definitely a possibility, but we are required to have 2 things working in our favor to have this possible. It is a good broker that we are confident will become one of the best because this way we can plan for long term and have type of referrals that will stick due to the service that’s provided to them.

I have selected broker just like that and it’s OctaFX, it’s a terrific company with brilliant track record in the industry so far. It has perfect system for IB with allowing us to earn great income up to 15 dollars for every lot size by the client, it has no restrictions so we can earn massive amount of income consistently!

• 2 weeks later...

Become IB is a good choice to expand our income. Most of affiliate programs are based on searching and attracting new customers over the Internet. The main instrument is an affiliate link serving for counting your referrals. You will earn your affiliate commission of 1.5-5.3 pips per each deal of the users who followed your advice and opened a trading account with InstaForex Company.

• 8 months later...
Guest gaban

be ib is a great option for us to be able to get extra money from the broker. Now ib business has mushroomed in various circles, and therefore we need to be able to have a good marketing capabilities for to get many clients

• 1 month later...

To be honest, I am not interested on this issue. Because, I wanna invest my full concentration in my trading. On the other hand, I get enough money from my live account. That’s way, I do not require any additional job actually. I have double money earning opportunity in my live account because of 100% bonus from TradingBanks broker.

To further maximize the amount of profit, a trader can become an IB where ViproMarket give a commission of 10 $/ Lot Classic account and $ 2 / Lot for ECN accounts as motivation. IB must be have a good relationship and honest for achieve the maximum profit

This made me feel so much better about been with OctaFX, I believe you should check them out given we can earn massive money with them as they’re offering highest rebate in the whole industry. We can earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade with them and that’s completely irrelevant to winning or losing. So, if you just imagine how much you will earn here as compare to what you’re getting at the moment, it’s just gigantic the difference, so it will be silly for anyone to miss out on that and go anywhere else. I have been with them for nearly 3 years now and I am making huge money simply by rebate program, so even if I don’t trade I can make enough for living.

To further maximize the amount of profit, a trader can become an IB where ViproMarket give a commission of 10 $/ Lot Classic account and $ 2 / Lot for ECN accounts as motivation. IB must be have a good relationship and honest for achieve the maximum profit

It seem this rebate on your broker is same with my broker now. My broker is TICKMILL and they also provide motivation rebate for IB like on your broker but i think every trader or IB has different broker choice depending about the advantage of the broker

It seem this rebate on your broker is same with my broker now. My broker is TICKMILL and they also provide motivation rebate for IB like on your broker but i think every trader or IB has different broker choice depending about the advantage of the broker

It seems to be that you have not read my post right above, I believe we should always go with best of anything and everything, it’s exactly why I prefer to go with OctaFX broker, it’s a regulated broker with also having epic rebate program where am able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and that too including the losing trades like I just mention above, so there is no rocket science that this is the company to join, if you still don’t get it then best of luck. I believe we will grow through our own ability but if we get right support and tools then we can grow in double way, so always make sure to go with the best in order to be the best.

Guest gaban

if you have a good marketing technique then you can become rich IB. Being IB does not require a good trading skills. and you need to get a broker that provides a sizeable commission

• 3 months later...
Guest boo_sl3
On 14/6/2016 at 9:14 AM, gaban said:

if you have a good marketing technique then you can become rich IB. Being IB does not require a good trading skills. and you need to get a broker that provides a sizeable commission

yes, to be a rich IB then we need good marketing techniques. because the IB will gain from trading clients. So that if we can give many  rebate ,  the IB will have many clients 

• 3 years later...