Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
FrankLee

How much does a wedding photographer cost?

Hey everyone,

Im getting married this fall and simply wonder about cost of a wedding photographer?

Share your contacts please

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I got married on last May and the total cost was 65k excluding their hotel arrangements.I got married in Calicut,Kerala.

This crew included 5 people and they covered the marriage for 3 days.

The package costs included candid photography, videography,album editing ,video editing and the equipements.The total charge will increase if the number of sheets in your wedding album increases.

This was actually a sweet deal considering the number of days and the events that had to cover. But normally for weddings in Kerala if you go by the above package it will take 1 to 2 lakhs for one day wedding. This will also include outdoor shooting and use of equipements like drone for video shooting .Yes you heard it right. Drones. (Will upload a pic as soon as I get it.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All photographers are best in their respective styles.

Being a photographer I can say, every photographer enjoys capturing moment, for them a single moment is like is an opportunity which they never want to loose. They try to capture it in a best possible way.

In the wedding photography all the moments are random and photographers have to look and be ready for any moment to capture at anytime. You cannot think of the expressions, emotions, joy and fun you will find in weddings. In the wedding photography every moments happens just only once, And you can not repeat it again with the same expression and emotions.

Every photographer has their own unique way of capturing these moments, expression and emotions.

It will be dependent on the client’s choice. Whichever suits the client choice is the best photographer you can say.

• Thanks 1

Where are you from? I would recommend this washington dc photographer. These guys work across the US and can just book a photo session on their website. I always get photos of the highest quality and perfect style. I have been working with this team for a year already and should say that I have no regrets at all