Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Olivia Backer

Can I make a living trading forex?

Absolutely! I have been trading full-time for the past 9 years. While I only became profitable in 2013, trading has really given me the opportunity to experience a certain degree of freedom that most people can only dream of.

But I think it’s important to have a real discussion, based on integrity and intellectual honesty, about the implications of trading for a living. It is possible but it's also a hard-won battle. Do I make money every month from it? No. That is why I live below my means in order to absorb any potential losing months in a row.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

yes you can make a living trading the Forex market but you have to consistently do a lot of things right. Most traders simply do not yet possess the necessary trading skill, discipline, patience, or realistic attitude to succeed long-term in the markets.

• Like 1

No free cake. I have been trading for a year already with Сity FX  I spent hours making a research and looking for the most reliable way for earning extra money. I trade with Сity FX  broker and feel safe. Simply read about the company and make your own conclusions Good luck!