Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Samuel

What are some good examples of a cover letter for an internship?

There are bountiful free resources that support how to attract an internship “job” (in the U.S., you must be paid). Using your fully charged cell phone is an important channel of distribution of you.

“Pursing a career is not about finding an internship (job, job), it’s all about building a network,” h/t FastCompany Magazine. Good news. While you are making 100s of calls, you will instantly add new people to your network.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really like this cover letter of a child life intern. The writer has a way to connect with the reader and show that she’s in the profession for the right reasons. The cover letter is easy to read, professional and quite compelling.

Even if you’re not in this field, just take the time to read it if you want to have a sense of what a good cover letter is like.

• Like 1

Hi,

First of all you have to show your desire to learn and bring a positive attitude to the job. I recommend to try out this builder https://www.getcoverletter.com/ full of different patterns that helped me with a current position. It is quite simple platform with a friendly interface. Go ahead and do not waste your time in vain