Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
silvia23brook

What are the simplest ways to stop drinking alcohol?

There is no easy way, but just keep reminding yourself that continuing to drink is the hardest way to live in the long term. Go to AA, get some counselling, visit your family doctor for a physical, and tweak your lifestyle so you can maintain sobriety. Think of it not so much that you are giving up alcohol as you are making space for good things to enter your life. Take care of your body by getting enough sleep, eating healthy foods, and exercising regularly. Give all this time; nothing happens overnight. Good luck.

• Like 1

Don’t buy into the illusion that you can have just one. Realize that even if you do only have one, you’ll be craving more for the rest of the night which means it won’t be enjoyable anyway.

It’s only hard saying no to cravings at first, with each success, it get’s easier until it’s harder to drink than it is not to.

• Thanks 1

Hi,

First of you you need to understand that drinking is very harmful to your body and brain and that you should get rid of this bad habit as soon as possible. I used to apply to alcohol addiction hotline https://addictionresource.com/ to get a guide to the best rehabilitation and treatment resources. It is also very important to feel such kind of support. This is the first step to your recovery. Hope it can help

1 You have to know that 90% of all chronic diseases starts from those important organs in our body

when you learn,undertand the side effects,diseases with time you will give up when you avaoid campa nies of people who alcolic 

We provide an Economy system based on Gold this includes Mining of Gold, Banking and Trading with Gold . Free training how i was taught to make money online https://bit.ly/2Y0WSFY

Hello! I’ll tell you a story about myself. I had an alcohol addiction and after drinking I liked to drive in a car,adrinaline in my blood. Once, after I had a drink, I sat in the car again and had an accident. I was lucky and I survived, but a criminal case was brought against me. I even contacted toronto impaired driving lawyer  http://ernstashurovlaw.com/drinking-and-driving-offences/ to help me. After that I stopped drinking at all.