What are good strategies for trading binary options?

Rate this topic

The best strategy, in fact the only way you have a chance with binaries, is to do the OPPOSITE of what they tell you to do, the opposite of what nearly everyone does.

Makes sense since binary option traders suck worse as a group than any other traders. They could lose money as an olympic sport. The binary options business is so lucrative that brokers will pay you a 35% commission on deposits for introducing a customer, and still make a lot of profit. In other words, its a scam. Unlike other forms of trading where the broker doesn’t make money if you lose, with binaries your broker makes, instead of a nominal commission, in most cases keeps your whole account.

Now assuming you have a broker that actually pays out if you win (there aren’t many, honestly, > 80% of brokers are just ripping you off and never paying out).

Here’s how to do it.

Everyone wants to have the 10 bagger win, buy the out of the money option for $15 and have it close at $100. DO THE OPPOSITE. Buy the option which is IN THE MONEY, about to close true. Experiment with the time to close, for 2 hour binary options about 30 mins is good.
Do a check of the upcoming announcements at Economic Calendar | FXStreet Don’t trade anything with an announcement before your binary closes.
Try and buy options you think will close true 90% of the time, for $75-$80. No more than $80 - this is your edge.
If your option becomes OUT OF THE MONEY, trades below the strike price, it becomes a coin flip and exit immediately. (note that binary options brokers don’t let you use stop losses since they want you to lose a lot not a little)
Keep accurate records and stop trading and start paper trading if your win rate drops below 80% for 5 consecutive trading days.
This is a strategy with a very small edge. If you take 10 trades a day you should make money most days, with big drawdowns. It is not suitable for big accounts, and not suitable for compounding into a big account. The only possible use is small and consistent income.

On the whole I do NOT recommend the binary options business. It is riddled with scammers, and has terrible hurdles to overcome. If you must play, however, this is the way.

To win at binary options try using professional trading signals. This might give you the necessary edge to win. More info here https://winatbinaryoptions.com/signals/

Traders use trading strategy to make their trading comfortable and profitable. But a wrong choice of trading strategy can make your trading spoiler. If you want to get maximal result you need to select the simple and unique trading strategy. I am using the scalping trading strategy as per my trading needs and capability. FXdirects broker I have chosen due to get maximal support and facility. They offer the Raw ECN spread from 0.0 pips, fast trade execution.

The best trading strategy in my sense as I have been using the long term trading strategy at Forex4you trading platform. From the beginning of my trading life I am using the long term trading strategy since it suits my requirements and demands properly. From my credible broker I get necessary supports to make my long term trading profitable. I receive – high trading leverage 1:1000, wide range of trading bonus, smart bridge of technology etc.

• 4 years later...

Better time management helps a trader carry good return through binary option trading. There are several time frames of trading. Its way more important for beginners because beginners can’t trade for a long term and so they should trade based on short time frame. FXOpulence provides narrow trading spread and high leverage trading facilities.

Time management is indeed very important and greatly influences our profits in forex. In addition, the choice of a broker should also be taken into account. Because selecting the right broker can also assist in maintaining security well, such as Tickmill broker.