Feel Aggressive Or Regret

Rate this topic

• 3 weeks later...

If i do mistake when trading, i will not regret it, but i try to use it as my lesson to make my trading be better. There is no benefits if we regret what we have done. The best thing is we should take the positive side, so we can get lesson.

I agree with you, if we make a mistake then we have to get up again. no benefit if we continue to regret our mistakes. we can learn from the mistakes that we make. So that better future. That way, we will not repeat the same mistakes.

• 5 years later...

In my trading life I always try to take good lesson from my mistakes because I believe that from mistakes we can learn good things that will help us to develop our trading skill. There are more than thousands of Forex traders trying to earn good money but few people can achieve his success. From my reliable broker Forex4you I have got many opportunities. Their expert assistance helps me to learn good things from my mistakes.

• 1 month later...

To make my trading be better, when I do any mistake in my trading, I try to use it as my lesson but not regret it. Because my opinion is if we continue to regret our mistakes, no facility we get and loss again in our trading. I feel lucky to trade with FXdirects that is wonderful and helpful trading broker I ever seen in my life, I so I am leading better trading.

Forex traders can become emotional sometimes. Feeling the anger is not a bad thing always.  A trader can turn his anger in positive force if he can actually learn from his failure. But sometimes, what is happening: traders are not able to cope with their emotions. They constantly make irrational decisions out of their immaturity here. And as a result they fall in the trap of more and more failures here.