experience is well- supportive

Rate this topic

Forex trading is a well- profitable earning business. But if you have any experience you can lead a comfortable and better trading career easily. You can get experience by acquiring good trading knowledge. From FXdirects trading platform I have get free demo trading account where I have practiced for six months continuously. Now I have gathered goo practical knowledge in my trading. This experience helps me to trade efficiently and confidently.

Both experience and knowledge are important. Actually they both are related to each other. Education is must for forex trading as it is a work of professional. To become a professional you need knowledge. You have to reliably sharpen your trading learning if you have to stay long around here. And experience comes when you educate yourself.   I am trading with XeroMarkets, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:500 leverage and instant trade execution. 

I think experience and knowledge are equally important for better trading career. Without good trading knowledge you can never become experienced trader. That’s why first learning and then start earn. I join at Forex4you trading broker who give extra ordinary educative programs on their platform. In my trading life I have gathered good trading knowledge and experience from their demo account. I spend six months continuously and gathered practical trading knowledge.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I believe that if you are going to enter the forex currency business you have to have at least if you are a novice you have to study the market a lot and then with more confidence enter to use real money Some brokers offer you discounts and ofertas but if you do not have experience you can lose everything

Edited by digital99

9 hours ago, digital99 said:

I believe that if you are going to enter the forex currency business you have to have at least if you are a novice you have to study the market a lot and then with more confidence enter to use real money Some brokers offer you discounts and ofertas but if you do not have experience you can lose everything

We should make  use of the International and Reputed Forex trading broker like FXOpen Markets 🙂