Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Advertise your business on TGF.
How longer do Facebook page supports Taxi Businesses?
Telx Launches Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet! Bitcoin bot that also makes trades on Bitmex with great margin trading strategy.By nick hill
Visit this community to get Free Gdax Trading Bot, Crypto Trading Strategy and Bitcoin Bot - https://t.me/freebitmexsignals
Telx, a Crypto-telecommunications company, has launched the first crypto SIM card wallet that will facilitate transactions via SMS to any phone number.
Even more impressive, you will not need an active Internet connection or smartphone to conduct these kinds of transactions, and the user’s crypto wallet will not be controlled.
Bonus Bitmex Signal #67 - 20%+ Profit on #XBT (#BTC) for Premium Bitmex Members.
A SELL Signal was provided on #BTC - Within 24 hours #XBT has completed all the Profit Targets.
These has been outstanding accuracy on the Bitmex Bonus Signals.
Make your Bitmex Trading Automated - & grab the limited spots in the most powerful Bitmex Premium Group + Lifetime access of the powerful Automated Bot.
Binance Launching A New crypto Coin! 35% Profit on #TRX - Live Bitmex Trading and Bitmex help for traders.By nick hill
Visit our community to make massive profits, free daily crypto signal and help with Bitmex Leverage Trade - https://t.me/freebitmexsignals
The world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance is planning to launch “Venus,” calling it an “independent regional version of Libra.”
Venus is an open blockchain project to develop “localized” stablecoins and digital assets pegged to fiat currencies.
35% Profit on #TRX through automated trade generated via Bot. The Bot has been generating incredible profit trade after trade.
Just set it once & make the maximum gains through automated trading.
It trades as per the trend to make maximum profit - Set it once for consistent profit.
Be a part of the most powerful & largest Bitmex Premium Community to trade on these excellent Bitmex Bonus Signals + Automated Bot which removes complete manual work.
By Ethan Jones
How to Recover Facebook Password without Phone Number?
The “forgotten password” is a common issue faced by Facebook users. Facebook provides an easy approach to recover and reset the password of their account without any hassle. If you are seeking for the procedure to recover Facebook password without phone number then you can read along to get a genuine result of your search.
Steps to Recover your Facebook Password without Phone Number:
· First of all, visit the Facebook login page.
· In the given field, type your username.
· There, you will get the option of RECOVER YOUR ACCOUNT. Click on it.
· Switch to the site Report Compromised Account by opening a new tab of the browser.
· There, it will display an option of “my account is compromised”. Click on the same.
· Enter your email address, full name and username that is linked with your account and tap the SEARCH button.
· After that, you will be asked to enter the old password that you remember in the given field.
· Click on CONTINUE button.
· Select your desired option to recover your Facebook account. Opting the method of recovery via mail is supposed to be the most convenient option.
· After selecting the recovery method, proceed with the process.
· Facebook will send you a recovery code to your email address.
· Type that recovery code in the required field and click to proceed.
· Doing so will give you the option to reset a new password to your Facebook account.
· Type your new password and retype the same password in the required fields.
· Save the changes made to your Facebook account in order to update the settings.
After following the steps, you will get access to your Facebook account.
Facebook Help Number:
After trying all the above method, if you fails to recover your account back. Then it’s time to look for Facebook Help Number, from where you can get the appropriate help by the customer care executives. The Facebook help team is always there to help you in every possible way. You can also get the help from Facebook help page, where all the possible recovery methods are written. But in case if you wants to talk to a real person at Facebook just Dial +1-844-885-4088 for Facebook Help Team.
By Ethan Jones
How to deactivate Facebook Account?
Deactivating your Facebook account is easy to do and can be reversed by merely signing into an app or browser again.
Facebook provides options either to deactivate or permanently delete your Facebook Account. In case you are not sure about deleting all your Facebook data then you can go with the option of Deactivating Facebook.
How to deactivate Facebook Account?
If you're wanting some time away but don't want to commit to deleting just yet, here's how:
Login to your Facebook account. Go to the settings. Under settings select in the left column. Click Manage your account. Press "deactivate account" and then follow the steps to confirm your decision. Select a reason for deactivating your account and select "Deactivate". Enter your password in order to verify your action. and click "Deactivate Account" once again.
That's all there is to it! If you change your mind and decide you'd like to be on Facebook again, simply log in to any Facebook app or through the browser and your profile will be just as you left it.