X Global Markets - xglobalmarkets.com

Rate this topic

Guest Pantelis

Guest Pantelis

Hello everyone,

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Pantelis and I am the official representative of XGLOBAL Markets – an EU regulated trading company. The purpose of this thread is to answer to the members of this forum to any questions regarding XGLOBAL Markets.

Our company provides Forex and Metals’ trading with the most competitive trading conditions through an improved MT4 platform. We have simplified the account opening process by eliminating the different account types so we can ensure that all our clients have access to an unparalleled trading environment.

The list below indicates the unique benefits that we offer to all our clients without any sort of classification

· One account type for all traders that can be activated with any amount

· Most competitive spreads starting from 0.8 pips without commissions or hidden charges

· Swap Free trading without any sort of restriction

· Full STP model to ensure no conflict of interest and no any dealing desk intervention

· Fast execution to all trades

· Trading begins from 0.01 lots per trade up to 200 lots per trade

· Leverage up to 1:200

· All trading strategies and EAs welcome

· Deposits by bank transfer, Visa and MasterCard, Skrill, NETELLER

Feel free to contact me for any questions you have.

Thank you.

X GLOBAL Markets Ltd
Fragklinou Rousvelt, 162,
1st Floor,
3045, Limassol, Cyprus
Tel: +357 25 560055

www.xglobalmarkets.com

• 9 months later...
Guest Pantelis

Dear Members and Visitors,

We are pleased to inform everyone that we have 5 new currency pairs added to our XGLOBAL MT4 platform this week.

We added them following the strong demand we had for the specific currency pairs.

Now anyone can trade HKD/JPY, CAD/SGD, CHF/SGD, GBP/SGD and SGD/JPY with some of the best spreads in the market with no dealing desk, no commission fees, no swaps and in a true STP environment for immediate execution.

Please let us know if you have questions.

Happy trading

Pantelis Michael

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Pantelis

Hi Traders

XGLOBAL Markets has reduced its famously low spreads even further. Clients can now trade with 0.9 pips of the AUDUSD and 1.2 pips of the AUDJPY. As per usual we do not charge commissions or overnight fees on these pairs or any others that we offer, making XGLOBAL Markets an excellent place for those that follow AUD pairs.

Please leave a reply if you have any questions or alternatively.

Thanks,

Pantelis

• 9 months later...
Guest Alex-XGM

Hi Traders,

I’m happy to announce that at XGLOBAL Markets we have made progress to deal with the International demand we are receiving.

Therefore we have recently:

• Put our website into 10 languages including English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Malaysian, Indonesian, Russian, Arabic and Spanish
  • Now support USD, EUR, JPY and GBP based currencies for MT4 accounts
  • Added China Unionpay as a new payment method

Please let me know if you have any questions about the above changes.

Regards,

Alex

• 1 month later...
Guest Alex-XGM
WIN $3,000 with XGLOBAL Markets!

Hello Traders,

I’m excited to announce that XGLOBAL Markets recently launched a prize draw to win $3,000!

In order to win the $3k prize new or existing clients simply need to trade 10 lots or more before July 31st 2015. The promotional period has already started and all clients that trade are automatically entered into the draw, no need to sign up.

We will be pleased to announce the winner early August! More information can be found on the promotions page on our site.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Alex Eliades – XGLOBAL Markets official representative

• 4 weeks later...
  • MrD changed the title to X Global Markets - www.xglobalmarkets.com
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • MrD changed the title to X Global Markets - xglobalmarkets.com
  • Root Admin
On 2/10/2022 at 1:18 PM, broforex51 said:

I am trying to access X global markets website but I can't, it is just loading and then there is nothing, it is shame on X global markets how they maintain their website, their client. Website is the most important thing, because we don't know where is X global markets office.

Works for me